Page 53 of 196 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3914
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    So, whisper it, but it turns out there might even be some interesting lore lurking behind this latest update:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/commun..._source=client

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ds_could_be_a/
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

GW2 mysteries following up on the above: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgFdfuuRkRg

Quick notice: If you see spam advertisements in this subforum, you can either report it or send a PM to Duke or myself, we then can take care of the matter.

Yeah I have noticed you guys have been really good at making the reports so please keep at it folks. We'll keep working to keep the sub-forum squeaky clean in turn.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Cutthroat politics, coming soon:

http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/r...July-23rd.html

Seems like this might involve the return of that hunger games-style beta event (which sadly I wasn't present for) on Southsun.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Cutthroat politics, coming soon:

http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/r...July-23rd.html

Seems like this might involve the return of that hunger games-style beta event (which sadly I wasn't present for) on Southsun.
    As mentioned earlier, not a hard decision, vote Kiel all the way. Reduced Waypoint costs oh yeah.
    Last edited by Squiz; 13-07-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Definitely Kiel, chances are we'll get both fractals anyways down the line so it's all about the waypoint costs baby :3

Curious about the new events though, also things like elections actually make sense for the living story systems so if we get things like this alongside the more permanent updates it's a step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned.

What an utterly superb night this was, first a super quick run through the Fractals and then the most awesome zerg stopper show I've ever witnessed. Gogo Horacians!

Yes, an incredible WvW run last night, featuring perhaps one of the most ridiculous and amazing zerg-crushing fights that I've ever been part of. I believe Duke is going to blog some screenshots...

Edit: here's a RAGE video of the proceedings...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...lwpn1-g#t=117s
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 16-07-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Cutthroat Politics coming next week, and one of the new activities offers Aetherized Weapons as a possible reward. Rapiers???

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-ga.../july-23-2013/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    New fractals? None of this recycling living story dungeon nonsense, actual new fractals. Fall of abbadon or the metrica reactor explosion? Dilemma. I think my inner GW1 self screams abaddon. Vote Evon...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

I am in that video! Look for a handsome white Charr Guardian at 2:08 to the right (back?) of the action putting down Lines of Warding.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    New fractals? None of this recycling living story dungeon nonsense, actual new fractals. Fall of abbadon or the metrica reactor explosion? Dilemma. I think my inner GW1 self screams abaddon. Vote Evon...
    My god, I missed this entirely. Absolutely fantastic. I think I'll be voting Abbadon...

That said...only one guaranteed new fractal by the end of the *year*...? That's pretty sluggish. *chastises self for being so ungrateful*
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 16-07-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    My god, I missed this entirely. Absolutely fantastic. I think I'll be voting Abbadon...

That said...only one guaranteed new fractal by the end of the *year*...? That's pretty sluggish. *chastises self for being so ungrateful*
    I would expect Evon to win the vote just because of this Fractal (and because pretty much everyone on reddit seems to go nuts at the thought of seeing Abbadon/something Abbadon-related again). Also, the reduced BL key and WP costs only last for 4 weeks, so that aspect doesn't really matter anyway, sadly. Right now I am indifferent to the whole affair, just more skins to grind and the promise of new content somewhere down the line. At least the idea of involving the community into the development process is a cool idea, I'll give them that much.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Hmm, waypoint costs will be nice compared to the keys which are not something I buy.

So fractals, whilst I love the margonites the fall of abbadon will take place before that and I dunno how interesting it'll be. I do always like the asura themed stuff at least but lore wise the abbadon thing would be more detail.

I think Kiel has my vote.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm pretty confident that we'll get the molten/aetherblades fractals also, Saph. My bet is there will be a fractal focused update later in the summer that rolls them out and tweaks a couple if other things. I agree that only one new new fractal by year end is a shame, but I hope that by the end of the year doesn't have to mean 31st December so we might get earlier. And we might get the other one too.
    As the waypoint cost reductions are only for 4 weeks, over the summer no less when I'll be on hols, neither those nor keys really matters. If it were permanent that would be different, I guess.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Oh, yes, I'm sure we'll get those too -- I wasn't thinking of those as "new", strictly speaking.

Network Hub
    So I wanted to check a piece of lore for an answer and thus checked the wiki-page on Abaddon... My vote's on Evon, this is one of the most intriguing pieces of lore I've found in Guild Wars ever.

Also how can you lose if your slogan is simply "I like [candidate]!"
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I think I might stand for Parliament with that slogan.

that piece of Abaddon lore is pretty interesting, thought the Thaumanova Reactor explosion, as more recent history, could give the developers more scope for invention.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Looking at this: http://www.gameskinny.com/34jdg/cont...n-guild-wars-2
    I'm thinking we should catapult one of ours to #1. It's not like we're lacking for...tasteful outfits.
    GW2: Urraca Aldor