Page 179 of 205 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 4086
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    Sure, I can do that. I'll update my previous post.
    Happy to help, I'll be around on the mesmer. Haven't done the JP yet, can't wait!
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

The new season is magnitudes more interesting than season 1 IMO. I finished the current story release yesterday, and the fact that the PC can have an actual influence on the story makes up for any flaws it might have. The boss fight with the salad guy was also quite fun, not to mention finally putting the aspect abilities to good use. Hopefully they`ll keep it up, and it won`t devolve into another 6 months of hitting signs with a sledgehammer.

Kablouie is parked and ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    Happy to help, I'll be around on the mesmer. Haven't done the JP yet, can't wait!
    I'm not sure if this is the only JP in the update, but it's the one with the goggles on top. Just to clarify, this one is prett short.

Edit: Is there anyone who didn't get the achievement yesterday? If there is interest we can repeat this over the weekend. I didn't make the jump myself, so I need to get back up anyway.

Editē: Let the farming begin: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...easymoding_t4/
    Last edited by Squiz; 03-07-2014 at 07:44 AM.

And got it.

Edit: But not after what I call a classic Squiz: Jumped off the platform and took a brave dive, passed both the rocks and the branches in dreamlike grace. Only when I reached the water basin I realised that something was wrong - I hadn't put on the goggles...

Editē: Unrelated to the above: Apparently something's going on with the gem black market. gw2tp.com is tracking the $/gold ratio (no idea how and which sources they're using for that) and the curve has taken a dip, to put it mildly.
    Last edited by Squiz; 04-07-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    For those that missed it in /g yesterday, Saf has passed on the baton of guild leadership to Duke.
    Duke - is the Guild info thread still uneditable, be good to have some accuracy there with recent changes.

Duke also agreed to give us all free precursors if we didnt kill the 3-headed wurm. As we got 2 heads down and amber to about 3% I think he owes us all 1% of a precursor...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    For those that missed it in /g yesterday, Saf has passed on the baton of guild leadership to Duke.
    Duke - is the Guild info thread still uneditable, be good to have some accuracy there with recent changes.

Duke also agreed to give us all free precursors if we didnt kill the 3-headed wurm. As we got 2 heads down and amber to about 3% I think he owes us all 1% of a precursor...
    Hail to Duke and his precursors! Remember none for Iona, I'm getting his
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    Hail to Duke and his precursors! Remember none for Iona, I'm getting his
    his? I thought Iona was female (though as a bloke who's principally had female avatars in games since the 80s I appreciate this can be misleading)
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    his? I thought Iona was female (though as a bloke who's principally had female avatars in games since the 80s I appreciate this can be misleading)
    well I don't know I get feared and can never get close enough to check properly
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Next patch teaser: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/e...egins-july-15/

Henge of Denravi at 0:15? I don't know where it's supposed to be in the existing world exactly.

On second thought, probably not.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 08-07-2014 at 03:59 PM.

I like their content release schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Henge of Denravi at 0:15? I don't know where it's supposed to be in the existing world exactly.

On second thought, probably not.
    Looks a bit like Quarrel Falls to me. Or maybe near the start of Bloodstone Fen?
    Last edited by dan.; 08-07-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    Guild Wars 2: Infiltrator Dan / Cutthroat Dan / Vile Dan / Fervent Dan

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    afaik, Iona is indeed of the female variety
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    I think the opposite is true. Oh, the mysteries of our time!

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    I think the opposite is true. Oh, the mysteries of our time!
    I may have initially though saph was female due to his voice on mumble but pretty sure Iona when "she" speaks is exceedingly identifiable as a lady... or i've yet again insulted someone on mumble - but then why change a habit of a lifetime.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

ps - if you get enchantment powder and want to use it on specific ones to change em - use your bank to hide the ones you don't want changed preferentially in the order below top to bottom.
    Experience Booster
    Magic Find Booster
    Crafting Booster
    Karma Booster
    Gathering Booster
    Killstreak Experience Booster

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    All this talk about sex change is derailing us form the main question which is: Duke where are our precursors?

In the wash!!!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Activated Node
    I guess I haven't spoken loud enough in mumble Tweeti is right

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Apologies then - I'm easily confused