Page 186 of 205 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 4083
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    The stone is a "convenience item" so whatever... I'm sure some people bought the lumber nodes for their home instance... gotta harvest them nodes quickly right?
    That was the most pathetic thing ever. Who needs that many lo lvl wood? Just travel the world or buy with gold you soon be innundated.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

But it's not convenient, that's the thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    But it's not convenient, that's the thing.
    I want my home to have all the nodes, the crafting stations, the toilet, all the portals and of course a vendor that sells precursors for gems . Time to rob a bank
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

My home has a toilet. /grabs coat

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    I want my home to have all the nodes, the crafting stations, the toilet, all the portals and of course a vendor that sells precursors for gems .
    and then you'll never need to meet anyone else in game ever again...
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    See... if you have a queens pavilion thingey then its quick to get there, then a portal over to near home instance and you can quickly gather shit up to over 100% for daily...

Not going to get the home stone though.

Monkey "Moneybags" Monster
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Not going to get the home stone though.

Monkey "Moneybags" Monster
    No, it's more likely you'll spend all your salary on BL keys to get the Endless Monkey King Tonic
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    1. Make a crafting recipe that requires mass farming of trees
    2. Ban everyone who mass farms trees
    3. ???
    4. Profit

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._wood_farming/
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

To quote myself:
    Classic Anet.
    Some have been given an armor skin (i.e. heroic box) as compensation. You know, the first one is free.

Again:
    Classic Anet.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    1. Make a crafting recipe that requires mass farming of trees
    2. Ban everyone who mass farms trees
    3. ???
    4. Profit

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._wood_farming/
    3 is 'Unban them'. 4 is 'Profit (for them)'.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Aye, indeed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I am a robot. I have interfaced with my Spectrum. Please insert Profane armor.

Network Hub
    I take the monkey king as a sign we will eventually see non-magical combat staves/polearms in-game

Who hasn't got full bag slots on their primary alts btw? Just noticed from scarlets screenshots he's not full up on full bag slots...

That said, my bottom 3 invi bags are often filled with 2nd armour set, weapons, food n potions and boosters.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I don't really have a primary alt, and getting full on everything will be pricey
    Do you mean the gem store extra slots (bought one for Ohara back when 18 and 20 slot bags were expensive) or just filling up with 20 slot bags (where I mainly have those, a few 15 and 18s scattered in there). I try to give each a character an invisible pack for armour etc and the 20 slot ones there are expensive so settled on 18s there.
    If I count my warrior as main I have potions for most dungeon types, revive orbs/repair cannisters/skale venom/fire eles, 2 armour sets, most every weapon, spare outlaw and undead sigils and still have 3 tabs left over so not sure that more bag slots is a good use of cash. What do you fill all yours with, Monkey?
    Also you can salvage or TP anywhere so do that if getting full
    Plan was to use fractal relics to get all 20 slot bags, but I need them for acsended backpieces too, and noone runs fracs any more, so that plan ran out of steam
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I have bought an extra bag slot for Hawks & Ripley, due to the amount of extra stuff they carry around 2x armour sets selection of weapons, potions, WvW siege, food and random other bits. I have 3x20 bag slots on all my alts courtesy of fractals and that's enough.
    haven't even bought all the bank slots; I figured that 1 extra per alt was reasonable.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

I think I have full bag slots on the necro (first main) and the guardian (de facto current main). Maybe a couple of others here and there on other characters.

Plus perhaps two extra bank slots.

Back in the days when 100 gems were 20s I bought a bag expansion once (I think) for Rhea. Bank expansions too because they are more useful. Other than that... I have enough 20 slot Fractal bags to fill up the one character I use(d to use) most regularly, for loot and cons. Other things went into my personal bank or one of the two private banking guild depots (one 50 slots, one 100 slots) or on a parked alt.

I meant bag slots - think max is 7 isn't it? Good point on bank - think i've bought 2 more when on sale.

Scarlet I will take a pic of my bags normal contents to give you an idea of the crap I take with me... It seems ludicrous at times tbh. Not only armour but trinkets etc too. You'll laugh am sure

and being mr money bags yeah, I've now got full 20's on all 3 alts. I even have an 18 black lion bag that isn't sellable or giveable at all just lounging in the bank
    Last edited by MonkeyMonster; 04-08-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    But a bag slot is 400 gems. That's 50 gold
    Then again it's the price of a pint in a slightly expensive pub.
    It's a good thing ANet don't sell gems down my local.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet