Page 100 of 213 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 4256
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    How much CC have you accumulated so far?
    I have7K+ so far
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Have a stack or 2 you can have, Tweeti. Will check in game and mail you. Whisper me if I forget.
    Plus, 100 pages of nonsense!
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Well thanks a lot to Pan Vilipius Yargh Ohara Saf Tindra and Chakan I am now at 11K, "almost" there
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    How much do we get from the final bit of the Halloween story if we repeat? Is that daily - character or account? Failing that, we could all run around the labyrinth with you tweeti - that's where I got all mine I gave you
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    20k Candy Corn is like 140 gold. I hope you know what you got yourself into.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    20k Candy Corn is like 140 gold. I hope you know what you got yourself into.
    I don't do it for the money I do it for the love of my beloved prince.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    How much do we get from the final bit of the Halloween story if we repeat? Is that daily - character or account? Failing that, we could all run around the labyrinth with you tweeti - that's where I got all mine I gave you
    I think it's daily account bound, and you get five champ bags, all of which have candy corn in.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    I don't do it for the money I do it for the love of my beloved prince.
    That's fair enough, but that's still roughly 57 gold to go (the price seems to have settled at around 63c). It might be a better idea to start grinding dungeons, do the Frostgorge Farm (TM), farm nodes with various characters - in short: generate gold - and then buy the stuff from the TP rather than farming CC yourself.

This reddit thread
    has some discussion on a couple of money making methods, maybe there is something in there for you.

The discussion reminds me that I need to work on establishing (and practice) a "blueprint" set of easy and fast dungeon runs that can be done daily. One recommendation I've seen mentioned is CoF P1/2, AC P1/3, SE P1/3, HotW P1 and Arah P1/2.
    Last edited by Squiz; 28-10-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ac3, se1, hotw1, coe1, cof1-2 all fit in that category, squirrel. Se3 and ac1 we run much less often, so may need some more practice. Arah I'd like to do more often, but don't see it getting to the daily stage yet. Arah 3 faster than 1 I thought. No TA love? Up is fairly fast?

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Oh damnit I followed squirrels link and now reddit has a german UI despite claiming it's still in english >.<

[edit] Was just some URL shenanigans.

Sorry for the mess, will try to change my link. Cheers for the headsup apricot.

Edit: The link should be fine now.

Editē: Ohara, you might be right about TA. So far, AC has always been a pain for me at certain stages (like defending Hodgins which can be practiced or killing the Ghost Eater - that path I didn't include in the list above) so I guess the recommendations were based on the potential of certain paths to be completed quickly. It has been mentioned before - practice makes perfect. Yesterday's run through Arah P2 (?) went quite ok despite a wipe at Lupi and some troubles here and there. I'm confident that I'd do better next time.

At least CoF, HotW and SE could form an initial bundle of runs that most people can get accustomed to pretty easily. I think I'll make it a habit of starting a dungeon rush group most days I log on from now on. This way we can also take one or two players new to dungeons with us and train them up so to say (basically how we do it with Fractals).
    Last edited by Squiz; 28-10-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Since we practiced stacking for Kohler a week or 2 back, AC3 is much easier/faster, so would definitely keep that on list. Spider stacking can save time too. I agree about hodgkins, that is a pain, and I flat out refuse to do ghostbusters now, so 1/2 much less good. Arah we just need practice, well I do anyhow, having done each path only once (ok 3 twice, though I DCd during lupi...). I'd view Arah separately from the "easy/fast" list - not to change how often we do it, but to recognise I needs more planning - the others we can carry an underlevelled or undergeared party member, Arah you can't. I guess the precise list will depend on if folk are getting particular tokens / what classes we have, but my list in rough speed order is SE1, COF1, HotW1, AC3, COF2, COE1, TAup which will take 2h all going well?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    About candy corn, running around the labyrinth can be decently profitable while giving you lots of bags of candy corn at the same time so it's not a terrible way to go about it, at least if there are enough other people there to cycle the events quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalpadda View Post
    About candy corn, running around the labyrinth can be decently profitable while giving you lots of bags of candy corn at the same time so it's not a terrible way to go about it, at least if there are enough other people there to cycle the events quickly.
    I do it everyday, I have to guest in a high density server though cos you need enough people not to die every minute and GH isn't really organising trains anymore, I find it fun enough for an hour

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Livestream got canceled.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    My guess is they found a gamebreaking bug in the stuff they were meant to be livestreaming.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Tonight I got lucky.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Wow. Congratulations. Keep or sell?

That's the question, isn't it?

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Congrats, what other legendaries were you eying up?