Page 112 of 206 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 4116
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    The first reply where someone claims to have spent £2000 boggles the mind. I really hope s/he's exaggerating or trolling.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zanchito View Post
    I'd like to join the event, it's been too long since I've played with you guys (or at all, New Vegas happened).
    great, come back and we'll get an RPS contingent.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

This is probably the best entry for the Rock the Nightmare competition there is.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    so i'll therefore being going for quiver of thousand arrows - using a stack of bsd and claws and then choose zerker stats. Seems cheaper than using blood. Plus the recipe page doesn't list bloodstone usable with blood...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    250 t6 mats and 50 ectos. Ouch. 100g?
    still, the alternative is 1850 frac relics, which is a lot of runs.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    250 t6 mats and 50 ectos. Ouch. 100g?
    still, the alternative is 1850 frac relics, which is a lot of runs.
    says the man who dropped 250 ectos last week...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Touché. But that was for infusion, and there is no other option if you want AR. Plus doing it before Tuesday gave me a 5AR boost over if I did it later.
    If i hadn't I'd only squander it on Norn drinks, Asuran airships or Sylvari companionship anyhow.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Time for some extra tinfoilhats.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Nice ideas, but on prior evidence these things usually come down to the least interesting idea one could think of. In this case: each one opens a portal of some kind to further Scarlet's invasion.

Of course that dragon energy thing needs to be followed up, but given the usual pace of storyline, I wouldn't count on it happening in the next three months. (Remember when the Zephyr Sanctum types had some connection to Glint? Not a peep of that since.)
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Monthly Masterwork Crafter is up. Nice easy one. Though I just accidentally crafted 400 ruminant tonics... Dolyak zerg, anyone? ;D
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Sorry saph, but accidentally created 400... too much brandy in the egg nog?

Damn, just boosted my new charracter by 7 levels through maxing cooking yesterday. Oh well, gonna have me some MF food or something similar to get this done.

Wow, Anet finally went ahead and made mini Mr. Sparkley available, for no less than buying 4000 friggin gems with cash. On the one hand, they are giving in to some players' complaints about the unavailability of that mini pet, on the other hand, this is just... wow. 4k gems!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    You get to keep the gems you know.

Tried to finish the guild puzzle with ANGL after DCing but found them to be extremely disorganised (which is fine). They were also so badly led, that they kept shooting themselves in the foot and taking longer because of said disorganisation but almost knew it too... But actually they were just plain rude when I offered advice on how to do each stage, various words etc. were thrown around and they failed with about 10-20 seconds more being needed after waiting for 2 minutes for seemingly no real reason that I could see.
    Anyway

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sorry you missed out, Monkey.

Activated Node
    Hi I am new to the forum and I'm so Gangster! Lol

Can anybody prove to be more gangsta than that?

squirrel: davey is not a spambot.

sorry davey. you got mistaken for one of those brilliant spambots we keep having.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    You get to keep the gems you know.
    Well observed Malawi. But that's not the point. This is an example of how an item is advertised to players for real money which is otherwise unobtainable in the game, which goes against the basic philosophy of the game, i.e. that you can anything for ingame currency. Possible that it will be added in at a later point in time, but somehow I doubt it.

@Quanta: I didn't infract him for being a spambot but for posting spam in this thread.

@Dave: Sorry if this comes across a bit harsh. Your message doesn't seem to have any connection to the ongoing discussion whatsoever and doesn't make a lot of sense even in a broader context. If there is a meaning to your post that I somehow missed, let me know (best would be via PM).