Page 118 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 4272
    Fractals? Is that where you enter your credit card details to buy gold?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Chuffin nora... even I don't over think that much.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I'm not even sure if makes sense on its own terms. If you wanted to run a proper healing shouts build, DPS be damned, wouldn't you go Cleric's rather than PVT?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Good thing he's on a NA server so we don't run the risk of pugging with him. Jokes aside, if he wants to run that build and his party is ok with it, fine, but using it as an example of build diversity in a dev post is a little naive with the game's lack of balance toward any support builds in high end pve.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

+1 for Ohara's comment although I'm not sure we ever runs pugs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

BTW speaking of clerics I've been thinking about crafting a 4th armour set (Clerics) to level the AS up for ascended stuff, or something like that.

I'm kinda enjoying the irony in crafting my 4th set of armour to make it almost useless since my overall armour grade is progressing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm away a few days - work trip to Belgium, may be on briefly Thurs night. Fri is work xmas do and folks up at the weekend so may be Sunday until I'm around again. Have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Ooooh, just remembered I had thought to make/buy a set of armour with pirate runes for the parrot attack when doing guild missions
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Karuji, is there no other option than going for Cleric's gear? Cleric items are among the armor pieces that are insanely cheap on the TP (4g in total I believe). Have you discovered Assassin's gear already?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I'm away until the 31st now. For Edge of the Mists guild invites, Malawi and Rebel should have inviting powers, so you can get in touch with them if they're around for the tests.

Merry Christmas all!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Have a great break, Saf.

Yeah as Saf said, if you need a EotM guild invite, you can message me at 'Trinity Starkiller' on the beta client.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I'll be back for Duke's EotM event on Saturday, so will get me an invite then.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I hope Santa put some linen in your stockings this year.

Due to work and other RL stuff I won't be around until mid-end January. If someone needs something, please PM me on the forums.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Happy Wintersday, everyone!
    Away for a month, squirrel? Hope its nothing serious.

Merry StuffYourFaceDay everyone, should be back online on saturday if the weather permits me to come down on the train tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Merry StuffYourFaceDay everyone, should be back online on saturday if the weather permits me to come down on the train tomorrow...

Well put sir. Merry StuffYourFaceDay all!
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.