Page 119 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3917
    @Xanadu: It's both my GF's and my thesis plus an upcoming project that is putting some pressure on my free time. All the bad things have already happened (hopefully).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    @Xanadu: It's both my GF's and my thesis plus an upcoming project that is putting some pressure on my free time. All the bad things have already happened (hopefully).
    you little minx you running two at the same time, no wonder you get tired easily... Chapeau
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Is there anything more boring that putting items in the Mystic Forge and waiting for a decent result?

How about watching someone do it?
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Is there anything more boring that putting items in the Mystic Forge and waiting for a decent result?

How about watching someone do it?
    Fuck me freddy, I so know what I am doing then. Something else.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Back from Christmas celebrations and back in-game sometime today.

Happy new year folks!

P.S. none of our number affected by the linen/jute farm bans, I hope? Seems like most/all of the banned were on Baruch Bay.
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 31-12-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    P.S. none of our number affected by the linen/jute farm bans, I hope? Seems like most/all of the banned were on Baruch Bay.
    WOW Arenanet seems to do this sort of thing pretty regularly I hope the ones that were banned were really using scripts or bots if not I am not sure it qualifies as an exploit? The comment that stroke me was:

I even emailed Anet about one gold making method I thought of. It should never be classed as an exploit but with them you never know so I asked. All they said was basically to decide for myself based off the terms of service...
    "Y'know mate, we haven't decided yet. How's about you just do it and we'll ban you later if we think it's bad, that okay with you?"
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 31-12-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Pretty appalling, isn't it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    first i've heard of them, that is pretty poor.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Mind = blown.

Quoted from that reddit post:

EDIT:
    32h later, this is the situation:

• Originally, Saturday night, many people was permabanned for being at Iron Marches around the farming zone, the reason? For using bots, which wasn't the case for the majority.
    • Hours later, Sunday afternoon, permabans were fixed to 72h bans, and new people was banned, this time for farming in other hours, 72h too.
    • This only affected one server, Baruch Bay [SP], there's people farming the same event in other servers with no consequences, before, during and after this debacle. No idea what was so special about our server's case to ban so much people while the other ones were completely unaffected.
    • PS: When you're banned, you're kicked out of your guilds, so if you have a bank guild, you lose it with everything inside. No refunds. Add it to the pile of awfully wrong things around ArenaNet's banning procedures. Not sure if guilds whose guild leader is wrongfully banned remain leader-less forever.
    Especially that last point. Wow.

I saw the last point disputed elsewhere, but even without that, it's a bit of a shambles.

Happy New GetYourselfFriendsAndFamilyLudicrouslyDrunk Night Folks, damn that trips off the tongue...

'APPY NU YEARE!

Not all caps.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Happy new year!

(Seems the banning story has been partially resolved, which is something at least.)

Small announcement: Change of leadership. Due to my prolonged absence, I have asked the other guild officers if anyone would be willing to volunteer for the post of guild lead. Hawksbane was so nice to step forward and offer to give the shouting and whipping a try.

Furthermore, we decided to make guild leadership rotate with a new officer taking over leadership for a while. I hope this resonates with the rest of the guild.

All hail the new Agent of Horace.

Network Hub
    No voting procedure where we, the people, can democratically decide on a fit candidate, but a decision made in a small oligarchic clique? Pfah! It is practices like this that made empires crumble en kingdoms fall.

Just kidding, I'm sure Hawksbane and the other officers (if he ever hands over his new power!) will do a fine job being Glorious Leader. He/they will be received with all the honours befitting his/their new rank.

Hope to see you back soon though, Squirrel!
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

as long as he too can mind meld with the endless bear we shall all sleep soundly in our hammocks.

Aye Hawks will do a fine job. I've bought him a cat o' nine tails and everything.

In other guildy news, good work tonight with Balthazar folks. Really great turnout for [RPS]. I think weekly WvW will resume very shortly as so many people were online later on tonight.

Also, did you guys see this? Fantastic for the comments alone.
    Guild Wars 2:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    to follow on from Squirrel's post, I would like to say that this is in no way a coup and to prove it I have promised to ensure that Squirrel's execution will be swift and painless.
    I also promise to introduce democracy and improve education. I will of course only serve 2 terms before handing the reigns over to one of my trusty lieutenants.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    It's getting more like game of thrones here every year...
    I just googled "hawk kills squirrel". The YouTube links damaged my fragile little mind, so I shan't post them on this forum.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Oh this can't do, in France we killed all our kings and queens for cakes issue, now let's do a proper demo and take it to the streets!
    Congrats Hawks
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie