Page 120 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3929
    Well, well, well. It seems the plebs are finally showing their true colours. I guess I can consider myself lucky to have chosen exile while I still could. Will have to go deeper underground...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Shall we all chip in for a name change scroll to SquirrelBane?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Shall we all chip in for a name change scroll to SquirrelBane?
    His Lordship the Almighty Hawksbane requested that I refer to him as HawksKing, so I'd like to propose that as an alternative name. Maybe it could be a double barreled name.
    Next legendary = The Juggernaut, currently 1/18th of the way there. Total cost left is 1800g (ish).

Quote Originally Posted by menthol_penguin View Post
    His Lordship the Almighty Hawksbane requested that I refer to him as HawksKing, so I'd like to propose that as an alternative name. Maybe it could be a double barreled name.
    KingHawkSquirrelBane
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

... the Third. The inbreeding is strong in the Royal House of Hawks, or so I've heard.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    KingHawkSquirrelBane
    I like that name.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Gems were 6.42g/100 yesterday...now 7.91g/100, because of this: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._terrace_pass/
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Gems were 6.42g/100 yesterday...now 7.91g/100, because of this: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._terrace_pass/
    well played anet, well played

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    OMG a sale on transmutation, this morning before going to work I bought gems cos the price was very good... me runs home
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    OMG a sale on transmutation, this morning before going to work I bought gems cos the price was very good... me runs home
    fiendish timing!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    damnit, must learn to follow these tracker things.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Typical, I'm away from PC for the next 2 days so can't buy a character slot...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Typical, I'm away from PC for the next 2 days so can't buy a character slot...
    Yeah, because up there with more children and broken legs you have the need for another character slot!

Don't buy the soundtrack from DirectSong: http://imgur.com/lY1pDSG

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Don't buy the soundtrack from DirectSong: http://imgur.com/lY1pDSG
    Consumer protection or something... hello? Being the US, I'm amazed he didn't threaten with a lawsuit even once

And they bloody wonder why people just resort to downloading stuff directly from torrents...
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Network Hub
    He says in the first "ticket" he's from UK if I understand correctly?
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

any news from ubi Yaargh? obviously committing heresy by mentioning but I was always a big fan of settlers in all its forms from 1 onwards and still awaiting confirmation it's had drm removed from the latest production which by all other accounts gets good reviews...

Network Hub
    Ubis seem to be continuing their world renowned customer services practices: denying anything is wrong and blaming the customer, the customer's ISP, the mormons, aliens and other such excuses.

In the meantime still no joy in getting a server connection to AC4 and their facebook support page is full of rants about other games too.

New Living Story ad cropping up on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q32...ature=youtu.be

Mostly familiar stuff, but the broken asura gate picture at the end is presumably a teaser for what's to come. There aren't many places with multiple asura gates in one place: Lions Arch and Rata Sum are the only ones I can think of. We've had hints of an attack on Lions Arch, so I guess that's how it's going to (predictably) culminate.

Network Hub
    It's a bit sad really that I'm more feeling a shimmer of hope the Scarlet-storyline will soon be over, rather than feeling excited for a new piece of the "Living" World.

Ah well. Here's hoping she explodes dramatically in a million pieces of firewood.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.