Page 123 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 4062
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Re boosters, if you are in a hurry you can forge an xp booster, a karma one and a MF one with a leather bag to get a booster multipack. You can double click this to regain the individual components (losing the bag, which is a dirt cheap vendor item). Repeat 4 more times for your daily contribution...
    for dead npc I like the thermo reactor, but there are many more as above.
    For dead pcs golem, fire Ele, dwayna, grenth, wurm, jormag or any dungeon or fractal run with me...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Will be AWOL this week folks. Catch you at the weekend.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Slacker
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    All good points, cheers dude - how's that thesis turning out
    Meh./tenchars

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Does anyone remember mobs being smarter in one of the eary beta weekends/press betas? Because I don't, and people keep saying that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Revivable NPCs can be found outside that fort in the human starting area. Another good spot is right outside Rata Sum. There are a couple of golems you can talk to which give you like 3 or 6 different dialogue options. One of those options makes the golems collaps into a pile of revivable-golem-npc-you-can-talk-to-parts. Also, Crossroad Haven in Halvaunt Snowfield (Wayfarer Foothills) gets assaulted quite frequently, leaving ~10 dead NPCs lying around.
    revivable is by the fire ele (Thaumanova Reactor) and also Nebo Terrace (Gendarran Fields)
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Network Hub
    A new trailer appears!

Seems we'll get more giant worms and a freakishly large robot. Scarlet must be 90% percent of the reason iron prices went up a long time ago.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    BIG ROBOT, though it had interesting clipping going on there when it stomped...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/01...ase/#continued
    New world boss in bloodtide coast - sounds somewhat Tequatl-like in scope

New gemstore stuff: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...dyesmetabolic/

Hey everyone, looks like the latest gemstore update brought in 3 new items.
    Metallurgic Dye Kit - 125 gems each or 5 for 500 gems. Contain 6 new dyes among the pool of 25 dyes.
    Pics: http://imgur.com/a/YxeIr
    Amenity Dye [&AgF1wQAA] Fling Dye [&AgF2wQAA] Onset Dye [&AgF3wQAA] Perseverance Dye [&AgF4wQAA] Prosperity Dye [&AgF5wQAA] Recall Dye [&AgF6wQAA]
    Basic Ore Node Pack - places copper, silver, and gold nodes in your home instance. - 800 gems. Mined once per day per account. Give you 3x copper, silver and gold ores and that is it.
    Quick video showing how it works: http://youtu.be/nQyiJAnD2Tg
    Metabolic Primer - 150 gems each, 5/550 gems or 25 for 2625 gems. Once consumed, any food eaten while the primer is active will have at least the same duration as the remaining metabolic primer time. The primer lasts for 12 hrs and does not stack.
    The timer does not tick if you are on a different character/logged off and it doesn’t not work on potions, sharpening stones etc (i.e. only foods).
    http://i.imgur.com/OaeSDIJ.jpg
    Quick video showing how it works: http://youtu.be/op1b1PqLVXQ
    Surely the ore nodes are a very rational and wise investment.

Also as it turns out, only doing your daily and nothing else does not magically fill up your wallet with gold.

that primer looks interesting for when doing large chunks of gaming... the node is surely only useful for jeweller which makes me wonder about ascended trinkets perhaps?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    that is the speculation around it, also:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Xunlai_Electrum_Ingot
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    so Anet are ramping up the publicity machine at the moment.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...r-guild-wars-2
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

The Game of Thrones parallel might be a bit overambitious.

I think if that means Scarlett dies at the end of season 1, everyone is going to be happy.
    Also, did you change your name? How does that even work?
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

I've changed my name but I am still the same. Yo! Joking aside, I asked The Powers That Be to make it happen. Anyone who's spent some time with Monkey on Mumble will recognize that one I guess. :P
    Last edited by Squiz; 15-01-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    that explains things. I assumed Monkey had hacked your account :P

Heh heh, I had no idea of the power I wield when not holding it... so to speak

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The game of thrones comparison isn't too far reached.
    sadly the comparison is with a feast for crows and a dance with dragons not the acclaimed earlier books.
    Both ANet and GRRM have kept us waiting years for anything interesting to happen with dragons.
    Both have diverted from main interesting plots into convoluted, overly lengthy subplots involving characters noone cares about
    neither is prepared to give a clear answer on when things might change, but the consensus is years away.
    It's a coin toss on whether GRRMs next book or a GW2 expansion set will come out first.
    Yup, lots of comparison with song of ice and fire. For all the wrong reasons...