Page 125 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4145
    Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Of course the supreme damage class is still the staff ele, who will even get buffed with an extra sigil.
    Until they get nerfed again in one of the coming patches. You know how this goes.

Regarding conditions: Well, they'll get better relative to physical damage (and maybe will receive a small boost through the sigil/rune changes) but they'll still be a slow way of killing stuff, especially in boss encounters with condition duration being reduced and the ridiculous amount of HP bosses have.

Anet should just stop being so goddamn stubborn and get rid of dhuumfire. For all the other stuff, meh, nothing will really change.

Finally rangers get the nerf they needed.

Edit: On another note, I bought Runes of Strength for my ele a week ago. Yay.
    Last edited by Labbes; 18-01-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    You mean buffs. Maybe they're not the kind of buffs you want.

I'm just hoping they don't buff the shortbow again!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    I recall hawksbane posting an article some time ago that stated that Anet has some big 'awesome' patch planned for this year after LS season #1 has finished. Does anyone know if they've said anything about expanding the current game world? That's what's limiting my interest in the game at the moment. If there is no new stuff to explore (i.e., new maps, not new enemies in old places) the game will stay more or less the same, no matter how much rebalancing they're doing.
    IIRC there was a dev comment on one of the non-English forums (Spanish?) recently which strongly suggested that a new zone would be coming. But nothing confirmed, as ever. They're getting even more vocal about the "big projects in the background" in recent interviews.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Don't ask me why but for some reason I checked the trading post API yesterday and noticed a couple of things that were new to me.

1. Mithril prices rising? I would assume that has something to do with Ascended crafting?

2. Super (Adventure Box) skins from the first SAB season have (finally) risen in price, and steeply. That's a bit surprising to me, given that even after the second SAB patch didn't include the old blue skins anymore, people were reluctant to buy. I've still got a Super Greatsword and a Super Shield skin banked. Considering the current market situation, I guess it would be best to hold on to them for a while and wait for the prices to peak I guess. Any input on this?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    If ferocity will add static damage bonus, I see ranger shortbow being a very interesting mediocre crit spamming machine.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    2. Super (Adventure Box) skins from the first SAB season have (finally) risen in price, and steeply. That's a bit surprising to me, given that even after the second SAB patch didn't include the old blue skins anymore, people were reluctant to buy. I've still got a Super Greatsword and a Super Shield skin banked. Considering the current market situation, I guess it would be best to hold on to them for a while and wait for the prices to peak I guess. Any input on this?
    Unless you need the gold now, don't sell. The blue weapons will never come back. All items with limited supply will eventually rise, even the less popular ones (look at the dragon wings). There will be no peak unless the currency deflates.

Also, prices for limited items are always lowest just after they have become unavailable. Something to keep in mind for the future.

So I just bought an unbreakable choir bell, because why the hell not, and it turns out centaur runes trigger on the note that's placed on the healing slot. Best. Buy. Ever.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Is it a bad or good thing in reply to my brother who just found brake blocks slighter cheaper on a different site I just said "By ogdens hammer what savings!"

He has no idea don't worry.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I fully expect you to say that if there is a happy hour on Saturday, Monkey...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

What the hell is that crazy spaceship thing.

http://massively.joystiq.com/photos/...!slide=2165159

Patch is up. Release notes: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...anuary-21-2014

To mitigate performance issues, items that summon pets now have a 30-minute cooldown.
    "Performance"

So...that includes fire elementals? RIP :'(

• Deposit All Collectibles no longer deposits miniatures. However, they can still be individually deposited by right-clicking on them.
    Best patch note for a while.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    YES! : Engineer

• Rocket Turret—Rocket: This skill is no longer ground-targeted while underwater and will now fire at a targeted enemy.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Dilemma - fire ele for the first 5 mins of teq or the bursty DPS bit?
    Is that a shared cooldown or can you chain different summons?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    What the hell is that crazy spaceship thing.

http://massively.joystiq.com/photos/...!slide=2165159
    Independence Day
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Dilemma - fire ele for the first 5 mins of teq or the bursty DPS bit?
    Is that a shared cooldown or can you chain different summons?
    The cooldown is per item people say.

"We didn't realize that some decisions we made may mess up our plans we have for how players play our game down the line. Oh, we also did it in the name of... eh... fairness! Yes, now all players start from level ground. We've introduced pointless Tequatl leaderboards too!"