Heal upon delivering a deathblow.

Guardian Angel Pulse Heal
    Guardian angel booster healing pulse.

Guardian Angel Boost Cooldown
    Guardian angel booster cooldown.

Watchwork Mining Pick

Mask of the Silent Skin[s]

Enchanted Reward Boost[s]
    This powder turns many simple boosts into a stackable boost that allows choice. Boosts will be converted in the following order and quantity:
    • Karma Booster (2)
    • Experience Booster (1)
    • Gathering Booster (1)
    • Crafting Booster (1)
    • Magic Find Booster (1)
    • WXP Booster (1)
    • Armor Booster (1)
    • Strength Booster (1)
    • Speed Booster (1)
    • Rejuvenation Booster (1)
    Double-click to activate.

Progeny[pl:"Progeny"]

Antique Black Lion Chest
    Generic holiday lines for living story NPCs. Something about yet unnamed shoulder and glove skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Antique Black Lion Chest
    A return of old BLC items perhaps? Other than that, nothing really interesting. I am amazed how the gemstore with its crazy RNG items can keep making money. The last patch brought another set of dyes that people had to gamble for. Yeah, you can get those items with gold and/or via the TP but there have to be people who waste a lot of money on getting them in the first place.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Icy runestones and Obsidian Shards can now be bought in packs of 10:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._a_pack_of_10/

Nice feature, but presumably it means that they don't plan to introduce a feature to specify how many of a good you want to purchase.

Also I'm beginning to wonder why they bother with patch notes.

[Spoilers ahead]

Tremble before the might of the jetpack Dolyak http://i.imgur.com/ENMKX1X.jpg

and watch out Lions Arch http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...terious_probe/
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    I'll happily lead an rps group on friday for living story - where are we on how to take the wurms down btw? I think we had numbers last night with the 8 or so rps that were there but something wasn't working quite right - my google fu is weak this morning and I haven't found a guide yet...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Instant Trait Reset will be removed from the store at the end of January 27. It will still have a rare chance to be in Black Lion Chests.
    I don't have sufficient trust in ArenaNet to believe that this is a good sign, but at the very least they remove this pointless item.

Rare minis are now much rarer from Black Lion Chests.
    Interesting, mini prices should rise accordingly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    The release page says there are wurm-themed rifle skins and armor pieces but... where are they? I can't see the strings in the files and there are no chatcodes for them on dulfy's site. The only thing I see is... uh, oh.

((Unavailable))
    ((Double Click to imbue another shoulder item's stats into this appearance (one time ability).))
    ((Shoulder[s]))
    ((Double Click to imbue another glove item's stats into this appearance (one time ability).))
    ((Glove[s]))
    Edit: Annelid Rifle is there. Armor is there. False alarm.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 22-01-2014 at 12:07 PM.

I'm guessing they sold next to no Trait Resets. Would be nice to think they're developing build templates, but who'd bet on seeing them in 2014?

Holy moly, they updated a weapon icon: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._light_update/
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 22-01-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Edit: Annelid Rifle is there. Armor is there. False alarm.
    That rifle looks hilariously bad. At least it's got Ascended stats.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    That rifle looks hilariously bad. At least it's got Ascended stats.
    Looks like they have lost the plot on weapon design.......

Quote Originally Posted by Nogix View Post
    Looks like they have lost the plot on weapon design.......
    It looks awful... dear god what where they thinking?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    It looks awful... dear god what where they thinking?
    Wow that is one rifle I will not pursue!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    the 3 headed wurms and the marionette have been updated in the gw2stuff ap So we can try again some other day, btw there was only 1 person interested in a rush yesterday so we explored the new and "improved" COF1 instead and there's a tiny safe spot behind the top brazier by the acolytes
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    the 3 headed wurms and the marionette have been updated in the gw2stuff ap So we can try again some other day, btw there was only 1 person interested in a rush yesterday so we explored the new and "improved" COF1 instead and there's a tiny safe spot behind the top brazier by the acolytes
    http://dulfy.net/2014/01/22/gw2-twis...te-boss-guide/ - for the big boss and
    http://dulfy.net/2014/01/23/gw2-grea...rm-boss-guide/ for the wurums.

Have a read and perhaps use tonight if not in wvw - otherwise I will try for a lead on friday night with whoever will come.

Good luck with the wurms, first reports of servers beating the encounters include exciting details about the rewards. 8 greens and a champ bag, or so I've heard. ;D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    8 greens is pathetic, given you get a guaranteed rare from every other world boss and this seems harder than all except maybe Teq. Even the marionette gives so many code pieces it averages a rare or 2 from the chests in scarlets lair every run.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Woops, I might have engaged the sarcasto-tron a bit too soon. The 8 greens apparently were from the gold chest reward, not the top tiered one. Source here.

Flame&Frost/Toxic Dyes are back on the gemstore for 3 days:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._on_gem_store/

Just yesterday I was pondering if I should sell my F&F dyes. Oh well, prices will rise again at some point. Still disgusted by the RNG deals they are pulling. Hypocritical, I know, but there you go.

Is it worth it to buy with gems if you have them then I guess...

Nope, never with gems, only buy them from the trading post. What you want to circumvent is the RNG after all. As far as I am concerned, Anet could slap nearly any price tag on the dye sets as long you knew what you are getting. Hell, even if you couldn't select which dye you would get, knowing that a new dye was guaranteed per pack would be better than what we/you have now. People are literally spending tons of gold without even getting any new dye.