Page 127 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 4260
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    • warrior defiant stance / endure pain nerf - It is no longer possible to gain health or avoid damage on old Tom in the uncategorized fractal by standing in the poison volley and using either skill. I assume this is nerfed in other ways as well but have not confirmed.
    Am I reading this right? You can't use Endure Pain - which is supposed to make you take no damage for three seconds - to avoid Old Tom's attack? That's .... bizarre. (Endure Pain doesn't work on the Mk II Golem's electric fields, either, but that's not new)
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Here goes (on laptop) installing new ssd to put gw2 on
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    we now have a recruitment thread on the GH forum. Thanks Monkey for writing it and Duke for getting the awesome image; and of course to all the other guild officers for making Monkey re-write it so much.

Expect masses of people being slightly confused
    Last edited by hawksbane; 26-01-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Cheers for writing that post and putting it up, it looks lovely!

Great post, thanks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    We finally won Marionette! Thanks Hawks for grabbing me
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

We almost got the 3 wurm done, we got one wurm down and the 2 others was probalby on 10%
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Good job with the recruitment post - although we may be overshadowed on the forum by Donye's [WURM] going up.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

He got perma banned due to snowflake??

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Anet's stupid names committee again

I think it was an exploit for getting snowflakes from the mystic forge.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

IIRC it was a recipe (snowflake trinket) which was crafted using 1 ecto, but could be salvaged for up to 3.

Well done Vlupius for winning the chicken run - you should hopefully enjoy the nice flame trident skin
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Network Hub
    I am proud to be the most cowardly of us all. I shall use this trident to power my hot tub.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Here goes (on laptop) installing new ssd to put gw2 on
    Load times between maps does indeed appear to be quicker. I was never the first to pop out again (as it were) but was quite happy with yesterdays performance. Oh and lornars pass 100% will net you 40+ iron ore for those hastily getting it for ascended stuff or just selling.

Load times between maps does indeed appear to be quicker. I was never the first to pop out again (as it were) but was quite happy with yesterdays performance. Oh and lornars pass 100% will net you 40+ iron ore for those hastily getting it for ascended stuff or just selling.
    Oh yes, I've moved my GW2 to the SSD and the load times have improved. Not massively, because one of the delays comes from loading the players in that area and other stuff from the server. The more crowded the place, the smaller the gain.
    Still worth it anyway.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    Oh yes, I've moved my GW2 to the SSD and the load times have improved. Not massively, because one of the delays comes from loading the players in that area and other stuff from the server. The more crowded the place, the smaller the gain.
    Still worth it anyway.
    Nod, on that note has everyone else suffered a level of seeing people in default armours since the last update more often (normally only when you first load a new map? I can only presume its the anet servers telling my machine what they are actually wearing is slow(er) due to load on them because of wurms but more likely the marionette?

Oh and lornars pass 100% will net you 40+ iron ore for those hastily getting it for ascended stuff or just selling.
    That's like, 35s or something.

I'm sorry, I am grumpy and shouldn't post until the next cup of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    I'm sorry, I really hate the grind of writing 50k? word thesis when I want to be on a desert island drinking pina coladas being given a full body massage but am a little grumpy and shouldn't post until the next cup of coffee with 5 shots of whisky in it for good measure
    I know your pain to a level but you'll love it as a door stop when you're finally finished with it Very useful for squashing flies too and small animals - feral cats etc.

Please never change, Monkey.