Page 128 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 4147
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    Please never change, Monkey.
    Never fear of that buddy!

So... I've come up with the new warrior name as obviously Monksgaard needs to go on the... NEW GUARDIAN! that I may well roll tonight. Yeesh, there goes the neighbourhood.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Network Hub
    So, what's it going to be? The mighty warrior Get Smashed, favouring the hammer and club?
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

So to hopefully assuage a level of Salix's sadness in that I have named him Monkey Son of Bear - which is of course his totem animal so it actually made sense and took a lot longer than you might think to arrive at tbh.

That said... so a warrior is pretty much a warrior - you should really be in to hitting things hard and fast. How you do it is where the variance lies - banners, stances or signets pretty much.
    Necros - power, minnions or conditioning primarily? I know the power one and will begin down my path of getting to know its condition variant and how that will affect my play style - not as much as I might think I suspect.
    Guardian - blimey... it can do a number of things and does look like it can be so much fun. Why I don't see huge numbers of guardian zers in wvw i can't understand or perhaps warrior:guardian zergs to dominate. Some of the builds I could see being run in huge numbers must be awful to try to counter...

Musing at work.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Wurm gives *5* Dragonite ore, lol
    http://i.imgur.com/3XZE1uj.jpg

All moved down south now and instant internet (yay for cable) so...see you in game soon.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post

All moved down south now and instant internet (yay for cable) so...see you in game soon.
    Both items are awesome!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post

You need to change your location in the forum then:

jha4ceb

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date Sep 2012 Location Aberdeen, UK Posts 1,291
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Welcome to the South, Saf. Maybe even see you at the next IRL. Not sure I can be on for much WvW tonight, but hope to manage Friday (fractals mayhaps?)
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

As a note to all - we are currently green on wvw so if you need to gather all the locations while dragging a character up to 100% map completion go get all pois etc in keeps in both out BL but also the ones in EB. Trust me when I say it can be a massive pain to get them (or impossible) when you don't own them in EB. Don't forget any skill or viewpoints too. Camps are less urgent given you can run through em.

Done tweeti! I hope to be at the next IRL, fingers crossed.

Xanadu: see other thread, noaru proposing 30+ fractals for Saturday or Sunday.

So it turns out I made a major mistake with my study plans (two exams are not in march, but february), meaning I'll probably be not online much until the end of february.
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    this might be interesting for any programmers amongst us:

http://blog.programmableweb.com/2014...s-coming-soon/

The first set of new authenticated APIs will use Guild Wars 2 Character and Account information.
    Maybe we can finally find out when someone was last active.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Will be interesting to see if they allow "Armory"-style sites/apps that are common for other MMOs. This would for the first time give a way to "inspect" other characters, which I guess they haven't allowed up to this point for fear of elitism and all that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Elitism begins with yourself.

Well, ultimately it also ends with yourself if you think about it.

Actually what am I even saying
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 01-02-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Last edited by Tweetiti; 01-02-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

so it turns out that getting the 50 core to open the secret lair and do a few marionette sessions is extremely profitable!

Aye Tweet, I have seen quite a few jumping puzzle events floating around recently. I think 12 is a little excessive to all do at once mind, although it looks like they have mesmers in place.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Guild Jumpathon might be fun though, if the one we do at the devourer guild challenge is any indication.
    I still have yet to do the big one in Malchor's.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

I'd like to think the new api access allowed you to see tp sales info that apply to you - ie a sale has completed...

Still waiting for my esoteric necro stuff! EL guardo is now attired in a blue armour scheme. Not sure if shiny metal with decal or dark (blue) metal with light decal works best...

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    I'd like to think the new api access allowed you to see tp sales info that apply to you - ie a sale has completed...

Still waiting for my esoteric necro stuff! EL guardo is now attired in a blue armour scheme. Not sure if shiny metal with decal or dark (blue) metal with light decal works best...
    You have such a complicated life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    You have such a complicated life.
    it's the little things that make the jigsaw complete