Page 129 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3132
    Amazing Marionette today with not a single fail! Go GH
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    Amazing Marionette today with not a single fail! Go GH
    and I was stuck in an overflow which failed miserably :/
    Valconas

Quote Originally Posted by Vloc View Post
    and I was stuck in an overflow which failed miserably :/
    yeah I feel for you and Hawks, we'll do it again!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I like the designs, but you know they're going to be 100g each on the TP.

Oh god it's already patch day.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Oh god it's already patch day.
    and it's all Valentine's themed, prepare your buckets. Also the myst is in maintenance...

Something crazy happenned today; a patch was launched during marionette, which meant that on the same server we were divided in 2 groups. Slowly people patched while in the middle of doing this event. After failing multiple times most people came to the patched side and we won!

That must've been tense. Well played.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    wfh today given still illish and not going into central london with all the strikes - there will be blood.

Expect a call for a levelling train at some point
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hit 63 for the levelling, Monkey, but will be taking a break from it for a week or 2 doing a little key farming instead, so I can get me some of those glowy red weapons (the ones where the hearts aren't visible anyhow) which fit my Scarlett colour scheme rather nicely. Since some of us dont have your luck with BL chest RNG it may take a while, but I refuse to dignify ANets awful gambling mechanic with actual cash.
    Enjoy your (ahem) wfh.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Got to say, as far as storytelling goes, things are improving. The 'A Study in Scarlet' instance does a great job of drawing together all the various threads into a semi-coherent plan. I actually...even...enjoyed it! Maybe this bodes well for whatever comes after Living Story season 1.

Spoilers below...

1. Indications that Scarlet is possessed, or something - but by what?

2. Watchknights and steam creatures use common parts? Interesting...

3. Someone on reddit said that the sylvari as dragon minions idea was hinted at by this patch, but I didn't pick up on that. Did anyone else?

4. Canach seems remorseful. Is he joining the side of 'good'?
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 05-02-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Excuse me, I believe the professional term for this is "corrupted".

On an entirely different note. Yesterday the level 26 char I have parked at the top of the pirate JP in LA got his first 2 Silver Doubloons.

and because I didn't have time to do anything else I updated this:
    http://gw2.guildex.org/view-guild/688

hopefully get to see the living story update soon
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Spoilers below...

2. Watchknights and steam creatures use common parts? Interesting...

3. Someone on reddit said that the sylvari as dragon minions idea was hinted at by this patch, but I didn't pick up on that. Did anyone else?

4. Canach seems remorseful. Is he joining the side of 'good'?
    Scarlet is somewhat unhinged, but it's still up in the air if she has been converted to the dark side or is totally committed towards destroying whichever dragon she happened to catch a glimpse of (to the point where a lot of collateral damage is acceptable).

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    MORE SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Yargh View Post
    Scarlet is somewhat unhinged, but it's still up in the air if she has been converted to the dark side or is totally committed towards destroying whichever dragon she happened to catch a glimpse of (to the point where a lot of collateral damage is acceptable).
    So i read the part about her mind already containing the blocks for current state of mind and that the walls were broken by what she saw - not that anything new came in. That something is talking to her... well it could be the pale tree still - so am pondering the pale tree wants to kick dragon ass and doesn't care about fleshy humans OR its the other which is a dragon is whispering and wants release...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Closed parties:
    Players not invited by the leader who attempt to join mush first enter the correct password.
    Closed parties only allow members to join which the leader has invited. The leader will never receive a request to join this party and it will not show in the party search.
    A player has invited you to join a party led by %str1% .
    The instance owner has left and you will be returned to %str1%.
    This is not in that_shaman's datamining post. However, I don't have anything he posted so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Edit: I was doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 05-02-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Closed parties:

This is not in that_shaman's datamining post. However, I don't have anything he posted so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Edit: I was doing something wrong.
    I love that datamining business. What I enjoy the most about it is that all the devs can do in order to obscure future content is to put features into the code that won't make it into the game at the end of the line. Even if a lot of the information about the GW2 east launch is inaccurate or false, it paints a really interesting (and slightly depressing) picture of ANets plans for eastern regions. Like the VIP stuff for example.

Edit: Regarding the LS "picking up"... I will put aside some time to go through the current story content and all the dialogues to see what's going on atm (had not bothered so far as a result of the horrible stuff they've put in the last couple of months). Several people have mentioned that the story has become a tiny bit better but still feels like stuff has been crammed in now to make it work somehow. The overall quality level of story telling has been abysmal though and I'd be honestly surprised if they'd manage to salvage/fix the nonsense they've produced so far.
    Last edited by Squiz; 05-02-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It's a game, and a multiplayer one at that, so I don't expect high literature. I'm happy with passable characterisation, dialogue that isn't cringeworthy, and a plot that hangs together enough to give some context to the gameplay that ultimately is the important bit. I don't need citizen Kane, I'd just prefer it not to be the phantom menace...The release 2 weeks ago achieved this, the current one is light from a new story perspective, it'll be the last 2 that make or break the story arc, as we know all hell will break loose in 2 weeks with a conclusion 2 weeks later, and whatever big reveal/twist is planned will struggle to undo the shocking writing and wafer thin characterisation of the past year.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet