Page 131 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3687
    Seems like a lot of conflicting info going around on Anets policy to the wurm thing. Reading the actual reddit thread it looks like a lot of people getting worked up over not much.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    For the record since this came up recently: The unit of measurement of Guild Wars 2 internally is inches according to the wiki, which... does make more sense than yards, but it's still weird that it's not metric.
    Americans use imperial unit for everything still apart from the army. If you ever watch mythbuster you go crazy cos they convert everyhting in the show, it makes me cringe. Don't ask me what an inch or a foot is I only use metric measurements myself
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salix View Post
    Seems like a lot of conflicting info going around on Anets policy to the wurm thing. Reading the actual reddit thread it looks like a lot of people getting worked up over not much.
    Indeed. It's a bit of a shame that all successful Wurm attempts so far have used one of these "exploits", though.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

thieves are the key for dredge it seems
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    http://www.guildhead.com/search/Choose%20

This is new. A minigame?

Edit: There's more:
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 10-02-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Note to self, I really must stop lookingat gw2 stuff at work - I lose a good 30-60 mins each time as I go poking around...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Note to self, I really must stop lookingat gw2 stuff at work - I lose a good 30-60 mins each time as I go poking around...
    it keeps me sane!

Can you hire me? I'll increase your productivity by looking at GW2 stuff for you.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Next weeks patch details out. Usual video from ANet, apparently it's starring Kurt Russell...
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/p...om-lions-arch/

Review (some spoilers) seems to make it sound quite bold.
    http://i.massively.joystiq.com/2014/...s-next-conten/
    Last edited by Xanadu; 11-02-2014 at 03:19 PM.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Could be interesting, although it looks like another single-shot event that a ton of people will miss.

I hope people will not move to Rata Sum for trolling and idling. It's clean and quiet still.

Also hot tip: If you don't have map completion for LA yet, do it now but leave one POI or another unexplored. If LA becomes an explorable map you might get sweeter rewards.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    nice idea.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Also hot tip: If you don't have map completion for LA yet, do it now but leave one POI or another unexplored. If LA becomes an explorable map you might get sweeter rewards.
    I'd suggest a vista as a poi could randomly be done if there are missions with the living story but good point.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

LA as explorable zone could be good fun; I hope they do this.

Xanadu drew my attention to this:

New endless tonics from BL chests are no longer acct bound until they're used. So they are now on the TP!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Yup - Sold a endless furniture one for 90g the other day. Invested the profit in valentines merchandise
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Yup - Sold a endless furniture one for 90g the other day. Invested the profit in valentines merchandise
    are there any stand out skins do we think yet? I have two tokens to invest with...

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    are there any stand out skins do we think yet? I have two tokens to invest with...
    http://www.gw2tp.com/search?name=lovestruck

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    Looked there earlier but was asking the hive mind for what they had seen and thought had legs for investment