Page 133 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Could also do the LA JPs (the 2 harder ones) and a bit of exploration for a last glimpse of LA before it is destroyed. After Tequatl tonight?
    Great idea... what time was tequila?
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    2... harder ones - oh the shitty pirate cavern one you mean along with the water trap!
    You take that back! Weyandt's Revenge was the first real jumping puzzle I encountered, back during the beta events, and it absolutely blew my mind that such a thing existed in that city.

Actually, I am pondering if it would be feasible to park a couple of characters (Mesmer included) at various spots around the city before the patch. Quite possible that all characters in LA will be ported somewhere else when the patch hits, but maybe it'll work. Does anyone know of a spot that allows you to exit the map (i.e., go out of bounds) in LA? Alternatively, could be that entering the Mists from LA could work as well.

@plaques: Eh... running to a couple of spots in LA and trying to read plaques is more fun in a group? Ok...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    You take that back! Weyandt's Revenge was the first real jumping puzzle I encountered, back during the beta events, and it absolutely blew my mind that such a thing existed in that city.

Actually, I am pondering if it would be feasible to park a couple of characters (Mesmer included) at various spots around the city before the patch. Quite possible that all characters in LA will be ported somewhere else when the patch hits, but maybe it'll work. Does anyone know of a spot that allows you to exit the map (i.e., go out of bounds) in LA? Alternatively, could be that entering the Mists from LA could work as well.

@plaques: Eh... running to a couple of spots in LA and trying to read plaques is more fun in a group? Ok...
    No! My exceptional banter makes all things funnier. Even me. No really. Shut up at the back there, it does and you know it.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

And now I am happy that I got that cheevo months ago. :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I plan on bringing my 6 year old sons l21 ranger to park at the Pirate JP, something I meant to do months ago.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    I plan on bringing my 6 year old sons l21 ranger to park at the Pirate JP, something I meant to do months ago.
    Is he getting punished or something?
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Nah, he's neglected GW in favour of lego marvel super heroes, so may as well leave his character at a profitable spot.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    it seems the patch will be delayed until PM Seattle time
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Patch is up: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post3655860 3 free stuff in the TP to get
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 19-02-2014 at 12:41 AM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Er.....what?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Yeah try them yourselves on the tp; those new zodiac skins are surreal. IN other news there's no crafting station or laurel vendor and other stuff in the vigil keep, even with the pass I don't think you get to craft. (you can see the boat facilities on the map)

Prices of some low level mats are exploding. Check leather and ores.

Edit: Also Dust and Sprockets.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Disappointing delay to the patch yesterday for us Europeans. May be on tonight, otherwise away until Monday night, so LA will have to save itself.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sprockets makes sense with the marionette going, but why leather?
    edit: solved, crafting new back piece. You can use deldrimir steel, damask or leather, so the cheapest is in demand.
    Last edited by Xanadu; 19-02-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Interesting, thanks for the info Xanadu. In any case, this is a good opportunity to sell some mats, since most of the hyped ones are already dropping in price again.

Would be a dick move if they'd really omit the crafting stations from the Vigil keep. Of course you can quickly go to the Borderlands and avoid WP fees, but I guess this is put in place to boost sales of airship tickets.

Edit: Apparently, the reward chests from Scarlet's Lair have been removed.
    Last edited by Squiz; 19-02-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post

Edit: Apparently, the reward chests from Scarlet's Lair have been removed.
    You're kidding! they did say it will stay. I guess they meant the lair will stay not the chests, pfft
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 19-02-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Yeah, that was ambiguous as hell. Given the current outrage over this on the forums I'd imagine they will back-paddle and patch them in again for a week or two.

I'm yet to save LA but really that new patch is driving me crazy so far and I don't normally voice my discontentment (is that a word?) much with living stories apart from patches not working first time. This time they took longer and boy oh boy what a mess.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    That's why I did mine late last night - there was no reason to keep them there after her mission has changed. It *is* a bit dickish BUT they aren't here to make everyone happy. The massive majority will have opened them as soon as they got them - why indeed save them up at all - unless to hope for a change in something they could take advantage of... the reverse has happened and as such and now they are raging. No real sympathy sorry.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away