Page 135 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3917
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    I love the rocket spider and would like to get one for son of a bear. Looks very gnarly on a big ass norn in armour.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    It's worthwhile to rescue many citizens during the event. The higher reward tiers have a chance to drop items from previous releases like the Molten jetpack or jade weapon tickets.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    I finally got an airship pass and it has everything there even a toilet (easy to mliss it though it's a mini one) ALso don't miss the free minis in the TP
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Not sure if this is interesting to everyone (although it probably should be), but here is some discussion (with numbers) on the upcoming Ferocity changes. GW2guru-link.

Bottom-line: Zerker will probably be the setup that (ironically) takes the least severe hit from the changes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    Not sure if this is interesting to everyone (although it probably should be), but here is some discussion (with numbers) on the upcoming Ferocity changes. GW2guru-link.

Bottom-line: Zerker will probably be the setup that (ironically) takes the least severe hit from the changes.
    My biggest issue with the changes to Crit damage is the name, it's just wrong from a linguistic sense.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Argh they better not touch celestial, I am basing my ascended armor on it they did say though "I wanted to stop by and say thanks for the feedback. We do feel that the celestial stat set will be hit the hardest with the upcoming critical damage changes, so we are looking at possibly boosting the overall stats by a small amount."
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

one of the reasons I haven't started crafting ascended armour yet is that we don't know what Anet plan to do with the different combinations.
    I guess the across the board boost to celestial would be by 2 points - which would be a bit of a damage nerf but large buff to the defensive stats.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    one of the reasons I haven't started crafting ascended armour yet is that we don't know what Anet plan to do with the different combinations.
    I guess the across the board boost to celestial would be by 2 points - which would be a bit of a damage nerf but large buff to the defensive stats.
    They keep changing stuff here and there, in 3 months time it will be another nerf happenning somewhere else we can't really wait and see with Anet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    They have said that the ferocity change is the FIRST stage of rebalancing, so I'll reserve judgement till complete. Celestial is indeed bring hit hard, and I doubt they will bump the stats enough to compensate for the crit damage hit, but we will see.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    They keep changing stuff here and there, in 3 months time it will be another nerf happenning somewhere else we can't really wait and see with Anet
    true, but the changes are not usually this high impact and Ascended armour is expensive to craft. Once Ferocity kicks in we'll have some idea of where this is heading.

My guess: Zerker.

Leaked balance patch notes: http://pastebin.com/dmACCzwx

I should make a thread for datamining & leaks. Called datamining & leaks.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 21-02-2014 at 04:34 PM.

I continued a quote here but I think it's too long for this thread.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 21-02-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Summon Blood Shark: This skill is the underwater replacement for Summon Flesh Golem and is on a separate recharge timer to allow quick re-summoning when entering water. The Blood Shark applies 3 seconds of bleeding on hit.

BLOOD SHARK! Some of the other things - hmmm, kinda useful and warrior almost nerfed the least for once...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Summon Blood Shark: This skill is the underwater replacement for Summon Flesh Golem and is on a separate recharge timer to allow quick re-summoning when entering water. The Blood Shark applies 3 seconds of bleeding on hit.

BLOOD SHARK! Some of the other things - hmmm, kinda useful and warrior almost nerfed the least for once...
    oh will that replace the useless and only udnerwater elite necros have?

Healing Mist: This skill is no longer listed as an elixir skill.????
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 21-02-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    oh will that replace the useless and only udnerwater elite necros have?
    Actually i think its quite a good one, it just needs to be a sphere not just a circle/column... (which I think it is)

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Actually i think its quite a good one, it just needs to be a sphere not just a circle/column... (which I think it is)
    Yes I'm quite happy now if they could add stability for the necro that would be ace

Marksmanship X—Eagle Eye: This trait now grants a 33% chance on critical hit with a Longbow to gain one stack of might for 10 seconds

Beastmastery X—Ferocious Training: This new master tier trait replaces Vigorous Training. This trait now guarantees bird, moa and jellyfish pets to critically hit on every third hit.
    now that's interesting.

You're not meant to put Eagle Eye into that slot.

I've made a map for where I think people should be to rescue survivors most efficiently:

The numbers show the minimum amount of people to cover the area safely, the white dots are rescue points. While there are survivors in the area marked with an X, it's more trouble than it's worth to go there. Areas not marked on this map either have plenty of people running around already or contain no survivors.

The two large areas green and yellow are especially critical since they contain few events and get very little in terms of random traffic, but have a lot of survivors.