Page 136 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 4331
    Cheers for that! I'll try to keep it open during my runs and see if I can squeeze out some extra bodies.

Network Hub
    here's an alternative for a more general view:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I don't know what the Gift of Wine will be made out of. Just in case, I think I'm going to park some alts at the vineyard in Lornar's Pass. The price of grapes has gone up already.

Gunnar's Hold managed a couple of 1200 civilian runs this evening, so the message finally seems to be sinking in. Let's hope these insights stay in people's minds.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    I don't know what the Gift of Wine will be made out of. Just in case, I think I'm going to park some alts at the vineyard in Lornar's Pass. The price of grapes has gone up already.
    Maybe for ascended cooking, or new legendaries?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Its use is known, it will be an ingredient for the last stage of the new backpiece. The question is what goes in.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    Gunnar's Hold managed a couple of 1200 civilian runs this evening, so the message finally seems to be sinking in. Let's hope these insights stay in people's minds.
    again this morning we managed 1200 so this is becoming a good instance
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Still haven't managed 1200, hopefully next week. I guess once people work out mechanics and have all achievements then this is much more common. Will prob do the 8,9,10 runs tomorrow (won't bother with Teq as likely to be low on numbers)
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

My prediction for the Gift of Wine: 250 grapes, 100 glacial lodestones, 20 bottles of elonian wine, 250 cured hardened leather squares.

Love how the Glacials have become the "secret" tip and everyone's buying them.

People aren't sold on it yet I think, but the offers are drying up. I'm more worried about the rise of copper ore, because I don't know why it's happening.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    People aren't sold on it yet I think, but the offers are drying up. I'm more worried about the rise of copper ore, because I don't know why it's happening.
    It's always been massively undervalued so wouldn't be surprised its coming into something. Perhaps its to distil the "wine" in large copper urns?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Possibly because people are listening to this guy.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I guess t1 mats are the last undervalued common materials. None of them has any use post l15 and they are easily gathered, particularly in zones people do a quick daily. Given how ANet have produced sinks for every other common material, too effectively in some cases (I'm looking at you, Silk) it wouldn't surprise me if they did the same for copper and green wood, jute and rawhide leather. But I see no immediate reason for the spike.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    in order to push the interest in the end of the living story some more Anet are releasing a new website/blog/microsite/page; but they only told the Germans.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._launch_a_new/
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera
    Steam ID: IHawksbane

In case anyone's interested, this is what the German article says:

For Guild Wars 2, Arenanet has a special promotion/campaign in the making. On Feb 25, 3 pm (so 2 pm UK time), a new website will launch that will contain some special and exclusive secrets to discover. If you want to know more about what kind of contents are hidden there, you should keep track of buffed.de (the official German partner) and the official Guild Wars 2 homepage. In addition, we will hold a raffle for a couple of codes and small packages of (gem) shop currency.

Right now, the story arc of the Living Story is headed for a staggering final and already Scarlet’s henchmen have Lion’s Arch in their grasp. Will Scarlet realize the error of her ways before the end? Or will the (arch) villain succeed with her plans (/escapades?) and will Lion’s Arch be lost forever? Tell us your opinion in the comments. And don’t forget: Tomorrow, 3 pm, things will kick off on the official Guild Wars 2 homepage and buffed.de.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Why do the German get a special treatment?
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

We don't. It's more like the British are not in the cool kids club or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    We don't. It's more like the British are not in the cool kids club or something.
    Maybe it's Arenanet's way of telling the english speaking world they should really go ahead and learn a foreign language
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    think it is probably this:

http://atlas.guildwars2.com/en/
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera
    Steam ID: IHawksbane