Page 138 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 4147
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    FoS & Friends: Bloodbound - [HD] Guild Wars 2 Music Video

Some crazy editing and animation there. And it's funny. And there's something in the water.
    This is impressive
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    A new Guild Shield Finisher is available in the Upgrades category for 800 gems. Players can now proudly display their guild emblem over defeated foes!
    New requirement for guild members is WvW.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    New requirement for guild members is WvW.
    800 gems...
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Oh my, they've recreated Tormented Weapons. Those will make GW1 fans go crazy. Safe investment if I've ever seen one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    800 gems...
    you better get farming Tweets
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Horace will look kindly upon those who crush their foes with his endlessness
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

so LA can now be entered any time but the main event starts on the hour with 3 coloured knights to kill and then you can teleport to an hologram scarlett instance that takes ages with multiple splitting holograms

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Infusing the color changed Spinal Backpiece is cheaper than other backpiece infusions:
    1x Tempered Spinal Blades 10x Pile of Crystalline Dust 1x Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence 1x Gift of Ascension
    I hope they don't nerf it. I don't have the tokens right now to do it.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 05-03-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I haven't played the patch yet, but in my weakness I have read the spoilers. I won't reveal anything here, of course. But all credit to them, this is the first time -- I think -- that a plot development has not been merely the most bland and predictable possible event that could be imagined. In fact, given the realistic options, this is one of the more interesting possible developments (although of course the more general event was still fairly predictable).
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

I'm just glad the whole affair is over now/soon. Hopefully, there will be some new, interesting stuff in the future, hopefully with a change to the current format.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Infusing the color changed Spinal Backpiece is cheaper than other backpiece infusions:

I hope they don't nerf it. I don't have the tokens right now to do it.
    That is cheap. Taking 250 ecto out of the equation just like that....
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

My thoughts on the update:
    -Knight fights are crap (and there are no rewards for fighting them)
    -Scarlet fight is okay-ish, but rewards are crap
    -Story is crap
    -Guild Finisher uses shitty guild shield model, why not this? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Defender

After Edge of the Mists and the Evacuate LA update, I am hugely disappointed with this. I'm not even sure I will go back to finish the meta achievement. Well, maybe I'll play some more tPvP this week.
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

I think the missing rewards from the Knight fights are a bug, not sure though. As I've said above, overall I am happy that this is finally over but I fear that SPOILERS we might see a looooot more of the boring Sylvari zone and Nightmare Court enemies in the future. /SPOILERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    I think the missing rewards from the Knight fights are a bug, not sure though. As I've said above, overall I am happy that this is finally over but I fear that SPOILERS we might see a looooot more of the boring Sylvari zone and Nightmare Court enemies in the future. /SPOILERS.
    I don't really like that you don't get anything either if you fail the hologram instance, you basically invest 30 mins of your life for nothing. At least with Marionettes you did get a consolation prize.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm hoping the Knight tweak is bugged (5 champ bags seemed a lot, but now there is no way to get the power cores, which sounds buggy).
    Overall thoughts on this patch - Knights could have been interesting enemies but an opportunity was lost ane they are just zerg-bait. Hologram fight is ok - not as good as the marionette but adequate. Scarlet instance is a bit story light and disappointing, despite the reveal at the end. Loot seems a bit light - depends what is in tonights meta-completion bag.

Having played through 14 months of this I will post my overall thoughts on LS phase 1 in a day or so
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    A day or so later:
    Living Story thoughts
    Overall we got some Good:
    2 decent dungeons (Molten and Aether), that got turned into fractals and one (TA Aether) that was permanent
    1 great open world event (Marionette)
    Some good recurring festivals (Halloween, Wintersday, SAB, Queens Gauntlet, hopefully Zephyr sanctum)
    World bosses, either updated, vastly improved (Teq) or New (Wurm)
    Marjory and Kasmeer
    And some Less good:
    A lot of quite dull scavenger hunting
    Grindy achievements
    Pretty mediocre rewards that encouraged zergy play. A couple of one off armour and back pieces were ok, but generally not enough to encourage one to wade through the LS
    Some mediocre festivals (Dragon Bash...)
    A lot of events catering to zergs (Scarlet Invasion, Queens Jubilee pavilion, Escape from LA and this weeks finale)
    A pretty ropey story given the lore they had to work with and the amount of time available
    Scarlet Briar
    My negativity last year towards temporary content was tempered by the realisation that the good instances will be turned into fractals, and the good world events like the marionette were abandoned after a week or so so would not work if permanent without some kind of limitation (weekly rotation?)
    However my enthusiasm for future LS is dampened by the last year - I think in coming months I'll probably focus more on playing with friends in an doutside the guild, WvW, and other games and less on trying to complete the LS as it just isn't worth the time or effort put in.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    The knight loot must be a bug. I envy the people who managed to cash out on it.

Cashing out seems to be what the game is mostly about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    Cashing out seems to be what the game is mostly about now.
    They keep introducing events that needs you to have an increasing number of bags to store things and at least if not over 250 of each. This means not only you need more slots for all the new items but also the 500 extension if not more (look at those blades for example). that's a lot of gems.