Page 141 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 4194
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    I guess someone has to keep the myth alive that throwing rares into the forge is a viable way of acquiring precursors. I don't even know (well, now I do) why I keep getting back to the toilet.
    wow I keep trying but no such luck, congrats
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Wow. Good stuff, squirrel.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I don't even know (well, now I do) why I keep getting back to the toilet.
    regular toilet is a sign of a healthy body
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Just saw that we have tons of superior ballista blueprints in the guild bank. Ballistas are very rarely used these days so I would suggest that whoever is so nice to use his skillpoints on the superior siege avoids those for a while.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    I know... I think we need some level of humongous RPS push in the mists where we can just superior the chuff outta loads of seige equipment; nuke the place from orbit - it's the only to be sure...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    I know... I think we need some level of humongous RPS push in the mists where we can just superior the chuff outta loads of seige equipment; nuke the place from orbit - it's the only to be sure...
    Have we ever broken a bridge yet? If not we need to organise this!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Season two is coming. I know my appetite for WvW is growing (haven't done much in the last couple months).
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Now that you've mentioned it Noaru... care for a bit of roaming every now and then? I've recently dusted off my Engi and would love to stomp a few people.

Now that you've mentioned it Noaru... care for a bit of roaming every now and then? I've recently dusted off my Engi and would love to stomp a few people.
    Yes! That's my favorite thing to do in WvW.

I foresee some RPS events as well once the season starts (and people want to get them chievies rolling).
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Found Belongings and Found Heirlooms will stop dropping after March 18 and the corresponding vendors will disappear. Might be a good idea to get rid of your leftovers before the patch hits.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    still not sure what the point is of them.
    but more importantly will I get to see the end of Scarlet's story before it disappears. I don't think that anyone is beating the Knights any more.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

I actually stumbled into a successful round of Knight fights yesterday while grabbing some heirlooms. On a side-note, you don't need to beat the Knight and Hologram encounters to see the end of Scarlet (that is, as long as you have crafted at least the basic Spinal Blade Pack).

There is a teleporter to the far West of the map (near the jumping tower/diving goggles) that can be accessed at any time with the Blade Pack equipped. It will take you straight to the end scene.
    Last edited by Squiz; 12-03-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Random aside - for those in London not doing tequatl that day.

http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/wha...?dt=2014-04-14

Is the concert I am singing in this spring...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Impressive, Monkey. I guess I won't be around though, since... you know... it's Tequatl and all. Don't judge me!

DO we get VIP tivket with you with backstage signing sessions after wards, canapes and champagne?

ooooOOOOOoooOOOO very nice! April's going to be a big no-no for me (big exam at the end), but I'll make sure to attend your next one!

Good luck with the exam dude and of course I can sign a ward

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    still not sure what the point is of them.
    but more importantly will I get to see the end of Scarlet's story before it disappears. I don't think that anyone is beating the Knights any more.
    If I were you I'd just watch it on youtube. The fight is not really worth experiencing for yourself.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    If I were you I'd just watch it on youtube. The fight is not really worth experiencing for yourself.
    But but but achievement points!

As a small hint, if you're going for the Nowhere to Hide achievement, swiftness and quickness (and maybe stability or dodging) will allow you to pull the stomp off before you get knocked back. Alternatively, use a pig as your pet and have it dig up an Elixier of Heroes before triggering the dialogue which will grant you invulnerability.

Edit: These news made me slightly optimistic in regard to upcoming content patches. Looks like the Bazaar of the Four Winds will make a comeback.
    Last edited by Squiz; 12-03-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Network Hub
    I think the fight is worth doing once - just to see how it turned out and how it ends, experiencing it for yourself. I was pleasantly surprised by it, though I still think the LS had more than some major flaws. I'm not sure how big a problem finishing the event is at this stage: I managed it yesterday without too much trouble in overflow.

Don't think it's worth re-doing though, unless the loot is really very good. It's a long fight of mainly doing the same thing over and over.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.