Page 143 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3917
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    I'm pretty terrible at sPVP but would be up for giving it a shot, if people don't mind losing horribly (even if we are the only team in it).
    I'm up for it too!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

I offically resign from the leadership of the secret society of the hatless peeps. MUHAHAHAHA

Thanks Yargh 2014-03-16_00001.jpg
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Network Hub
    So, Tweeti gets a new hat for special occasions... Of course the first thing she does is go somewhere quiet to try it on and take a photo. Only this strange person keeps running up to her asking questions about plans of attack and when they are heading out! It would have been no surprise if she had purposefully led him off a cliff.

Network Hub
    A new target for ridicule and mockery! Are you standing on the scaffo- I mean leading this evening, or is there some time to prepare a sizeable amount of jests and scoffs?
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlupius3 View Post
    A new target for ridicule and mockery! Are you standing on the scaffo- I mean leading this evening, or is there some time to prepare a sizeable amount of jests and scoffs?
    What leading? Arggggghhh... run away scared

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Congrats!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Congrats on the hat!

About sPvP, I've been doing solo arena during the past few weeks and would love to do some team arena. I even heard that people queue up for team arena alone since the rewards are better so if we can get some people together, it can't be that bad.

Congrats Tweeti on your fancy hat!

For those wanting to join the 6v6 Guild v Guild fun, you have to sign up at the ESL website http://www.esl.eu/eu/guildwars2/ here and join this team: http://www.esl.eu/eu/guildwars2/team/8294881/ here. The password to join is "horace". I can only enter the team as soon as we have six members on there. So gogo!
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    congrats Tweets, we'll have to get you a proper induction into the legion of the hatted with a run of a .... errr, in WvW.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Quote Originally Posted by Labbes View Post
    The password to join is "horace". I can only enter the team as soon as we have six members on there. So gogo!

Password isn't working Labbes, tried with & without capital H & with & without the quote marks just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    Password isn't working Labbes, tried with & without capital H & with & without the quote marks just in case.
    Try again now. Maybe I screwed sopmething up earlier.

Edit: Apparently you can invite players only by knowing their emailadress. If the password thing still isn't working, you can send me your email via PN in here and I can invite you.
    Last edited by Labbes; 16-03-2014 at 11:00 PM.
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

I raised a support call for this in the end, it turns out that this is an open Team and doesn't have a password; so I've now joined.

Woudl anyone be interested in doing some pvp tonight before the update tomorrow?

Network Hub
    I could be tempted. Not too big a fan of PvP myself, so if there's 4 others jumping with joy to join I'll relinquish my spot; but playing semi-organised with RPS is always good fun.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Don't forget to use up your Glory today; it's disappearing tomorrow.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Don't forget to use up your Glory today; it's disappearing tomorrow.
    that's why this is the last chance to get some cool stuff with it. I'll put a shout tonight maybe after taco to see who is interested?

SOrry guys I am exhausted I don't think I can concentrate enough for pvp or anything tonight

Fractals tonight!

Changes have been made to the daily reward chests for fractals of the Mists to improve ascended armor and weapon rewards.
    • Ascended armor and weapons now drop more often from all levels of fractals, particularly as the fractal level increases.
    • Ascended armor pieces will drop more often than ascended weapons.
    • Ascended armor pieces will now drop in the form of boxes that contain a selection of stat combinations for a single gear slot.
      • Example: Defender’s Chest of Ascended Boots contains a choice of one pair of boots from the following sets: Angchu, Beigarth’s, Leftpaw’s, Wei Qi’s, Zintl, or Wupwup.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Monksgaard is up to level 80 now... armour care of cofing, more things to give him soon enough.

Humans look good in the phalanx armour though
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away