Page 146 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3687
    We really lacked numbers. I mean I logged in 5 minutes before the event and there was no overflow.

With better planning, I don't see why we shouldn't be able to hard cap the zone on a Saturday.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    We have finally sold our flat and we are now actively looking into a new place to live in London so we won't be playing much until we find something as we will probably do evening/weekend visits until we find something suitable and then there is the moving bit...
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Interesting choice there with the order of selling your flat and looking for a new one. Good luck with finding a new home, London must be a horrifying place to search for affordable space.

Well you need to have an offer in place before you know how much you can borrow for a new place, it's a chain game in here
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    I think I still have some SAB tokens and things to use... never went in myself either times I could have done.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Good luck with the search! How long till you get kicked out of your old place?
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    Good luck with the search! How long till you get kicked out of your old place?
    2 to 3 months maybe so hopefully we can find something soon enough that the chain doesn't get stretched too much

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Moving out of the west or staying "local"?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Moving out of the west or staying "local"?
    We will try Acton but we are open to other areas

25 Mar A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2
    Think this refers to the new wardrobe thingie. Is it too much to hope that we'll be able to unlock a skin and then pull it out as many times as we want with something like transmutation crystals?

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    Think this refers to the new wardrobe thingie. Is it too much to hope that we'll be able to unlock a skin and then pull it out as many times as we want with something like transmutation crystals?
    Much speculation on this, I think the best we can hope for is using a transmutation crystal to store the skin and then being able to apply it similar to achievement skins. I would buy so many transmutation crystals for this.

However it's likely something that'll screw us over more in the wallet and thus probably make them less money :E

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Account bound dyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    And a wardrobe. Oh this is bloody marvellous
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by apricotsoup View Post
    Much speculation on this, I think the best we can hope for is using a transmutation crystal to store the skin and then being able to apply it similar to achievement skins. I would buy so many transmutation crystals for this.

However it's likely something that'll screw us over more in the wallet and thus probably make them less money :E
    Unlocked skins can be applied to items infinitely (for just one Transmutation Charge).
    So its free storage or everything, and a charge on use. Would the other way around have been better? Not sure

For the Wardrobe, we’ve changed skins to an account-wide unlock system. Skins can be unlocked by using consumables, equipping items, salvaging equipment, or right-clicking on equipment and account-binding it. Items that you acquire that are already bound to your account automatically unlock their skin when they go into your inventory. Unlocked skins can be applied to items infinitely (for just one Transmutation Charge), which makes it much less stressful to try out a new look for your character, since you can always switch back!
    That means that if you made Twilight, you will have access to both the Twilight and Dusk skins across your entire account.
    Transmutation Crystals can be directly converted into charges, and Transmutation Stones can be converted at a three-to-one rate.
    Me gusta. Didn't expect legendaries to be account bound tbh.

We’ve made the Wardrobe in the Hero Panel show you every unlocked skin you can apply to a piece of gear, so you know what you’re capable of looking like. If that wasn’t enough, we’ve updated your bank with a Wardrobe Storage vault that includes every skin that you could potentially unlock! In that tab, you can sort, filter, and search to see not only the skins you have access to, but every skin available in the whole game
    Fuel for OCD this. Damn them!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/i...rdrobe-system/
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/d...ount-wardrobe/

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Account bound dyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unidentified dyes will stop dropping but will be craftable. I'm guessing artificers will see more work making dyes?

I hope you have your favorite dyes already, because in the short term I'll bet ya the price will go up as people prepare their dye sets.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Wardrobe system sounds very reasonable and I imagine most of us have a stockpile of transmutation stones.

Looking forward to it a lot.

Did I miss the bit where they say how you get new charges though?
    Cash shop here is a given, but will there be some way of getting them in game like the current stones/crystals?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Thought. I have 11 alts. If I buy multiple copies of x cheap dyes and apply to my alts, then I get 10x unidentified dyes back... Assuming those cheap dyes are still cheap when I get home that is. Unidentified dyes have just doubled in price, but hopefully the stockpile of cheap ones will stay at 1-2s each

Yep, I'm pleasantly surprised. I hope they don't put some crazy price on those charges though. They should keep them cheap so that people are free to experiment (and use them more liberally than they would otherwise).

I'm not too worried about getting them ingame, as their drop rates were abysmal (the lvl 80 ones anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Thought. I have 11 alts. If I buy multiple copies of x cheap dyes and apply to my alts, then I get 10x unidentified dyes back... Assuming those cheap dyes are still cheap when I get home that is. Unidentified dyes have just doubled in price, but hopefully the stockpile of cheap ones will stay at 1-2s each
    That's really bordering on being an exploit. I'd be really careful if I were you (aka don't overdo it).

I wonder what'll happen to the recipes that require UniDyes ... legendaries needed iirc?