Page 148 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3839
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    I really hate you all legendary people.

Good thing about this patch though is that I don't have to run Trib Mode repeatedly for multiple greatswords etc. GIVE ME SAB NOW.
    YAY a new member in my super secret society of people without legendary
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Network Hub
    I used all my money to buy miniatures. Then they released Set 3.

Guess I'll have to keep using this bit of rock taped to a stick...
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Oh damn, I didn't realise there was a Set 3. Good thing I have no way to play at the moment.

F-i-n-a-l-l-y. Last log-in data will become available with the feature patch. This will make guild management so much easier. Amazing that this had been left out of the game for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    F-i-n-a-l-l-y. Last log-in data will become available with the feature patch. This will make guild management so much easier. Amazing that this had been left out of the game for so long.
    WOOHOO the NSA will be so proud
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    WOOHOO the NSA will be so proud
    I'm only scared that we might find out that we actually only have two parties worth of people who have logged in during the last months.

Via reddit: An awesome post about Living Story narrative lessons and how it could be improved.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    I'm only scared that we might find out that we actually only have two parties worth of people who have logged in during the last months.
    Not sure why you think that isn't obviously going to happen though... There is indeed a core of maybe 50 i think that is on in any month at most...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Account-bound WXP, ascended and legendary gear: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a...ascended-gear/

Pass down your set of Zojja’s gear when you decide to go for a more balanced build.
    arenanet

So the WXP will add up, not WLVLs. Not ideal, but probably the easier way to go about it.

I don't understand the "pass your legendary skin around" thing... wouldn't you be able to do that anyway with the new wardrobe?
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    This one comes with stats.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Think they said it would work this way weeks ago. Wxp is linear with levels after l5 anyhow, so all it does is saves you getting cheap levels running around for half an hour on an alt.

its not passing the skin, it's passing the item. Stats. Runes. Infusions. Given the cost of ascendeds that is a nice change.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    This gives great flexibility though - Ocharra can borrow Xen's hammer if she wants to go to WvW; A full set of AR gear is useful for 2 or more characters now if you draw a tricky dredge fractal and need a thief; the rifle I crafted that gets little use asmy warrior tries to use longbow now will get more use on my Engi; the ill-advised celestial trinket I bought in error for a character who is now zerky can go to a WvW character instead; I dont have to decide whether to craft ascended armour for my mes or ele first...
    Edit. Most glad I didnt put the Charr cultural skin on my ascended armour now
    Last edited by Xanadu; 27-03-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Oh yesyesyes, this will make things a lot easier for me. Only one armor set (Zerker) required for the different armor classes, this will allow players to be much more flexible. As Xanadu has pointed out, players with several characters interested in Fractals (and possibly WvW) will be the big winners. Good stuff.
    Last edited by Squiz; 27-03-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    One set of ascended weapons anyway... Cool beans. Skins though are totally alt dependent
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Awesome news about the ascended stuffs.

Pass down your set of Zojja’s gear when you decide to go for a more balanced build.
    Good joke.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    You will be given a one-time allotment of Transmutation Charges based on your rank in PvP so you can restore or change your looks.
    So, changing your looks in pvp won't be free any more. Boo.

But, today's article does confirm that transmutation charges will be rewards:
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/p...r-unification/
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    So, changing your looks in pvp won't be free any more. Boo.

But, today's article does confirm that transmutation charges will be rewards:
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/p...r-unification/
    Wow dailies/monthlies will all be with everything now

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Buying a second minecraft account so my kids can play together was a mistake. I've been evicted from both the laptop and the desktop. Can I play GW on my phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Buying a second minecraft account so my kids can play together was a mistake. I've been evicted from both the laptop and the desktop. Can I play GW on my phone?
    No, but they can play Minecraft on the phone
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus