Page 149 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 4076
    Network Hub
    Hey all,
    as you might've noticed (or not) I wasn't playing regularly lately as I have absolutely no free time on my hands now. If the guild rooster is getting crowded again you can kick me out but I should be able to play again more regularly in the upcoming weeks.
    Cheers
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by Doodier View Post
    Hey all,
    as you might've noticed (or not) I wasn't playing regularly lately as I have absolutely no free time on my hands now. If the guild rooster is getting crowded again you can kick me out but I should be able to play again more regularly in the upcoming weeks.
    Cheers
    Thanks for the heads-up. We will be looking at a bit of spring cleaning once the feature pack hits the servers (we get to see last login dates for the roster), but we're not too pressed for space right now.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Network Hub
    I should be back around that time to check out the acc-wide wxp
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    The guild rooster has been fed a few too many scraps from the kitchen recently, but so long as he still crows in the mornings I don't think we have to worry.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodier View Post
    I should be back around that time to check out the acc-wide wxp
    Happy to have you back whenever that pesky real life lets you!

@Saph What if we feel like making some guild rooster soup? Eh? Mmmmmm.... soup.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I need an adult.

I just realised that tomorrow (1st April) is a Tuesday, traditionally patch day. Curious what they've got prepared for us.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post

But I liked the new mesmer skills, especially this one: Cry of Pain Grab the wrong end of the polearm. Apply torment and confusion to foes. Inflicts bleeding on self.

Network Hub
    It would be the ultimate joke if this was actually true in any way, shape, or form.

Also,

The Quaggan have shown their true face, cast aside by the human gods over a thousand years ago they’ve sworn to take revenge on them and their worshipers. [...] Stop the bloodthirsty Quaggan from sacrificing more innocent civilians.
    That shit's real you know. The Krait didn't drive the Quaggan to the surface, the Quaggan following the Krait - Have you seen their scaly little flippers? Those are murder weapons I tell you...
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Hehe, the April fools' gag this year is not as complex as last year, but still funny.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar

Warning Spoiler

I think I know what the April's Fool is. Try gathering some wood or ore

gw030.jpg Warning do not open this screen if you don't want a spoiler (I purposedly chose a small and not so obvious pic)
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 01-04-2014 at 08:03 AM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Some people on the forums are REALLY ANGRY about the bobbleheads.

Don't people have anything else to worry about!? It's only for a friggin' day!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Seriously. The forum thread has to be seen to be believed.

Its ok if i smashed your window with a rock then?.. because hey its just a prank. But just deal with it right?

Network Hub
    It was funny at first. But the more you look at it, the more disgusted you become, until you have no choice but to close it and never return.

I learned my lesson. I won't visit the forums any more.

Man, all those people whinging on the forums would have hated April Fool's Day in GW1.

Last edited by dan.; 02-04-2014 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Missed an apostrophe.
    Guild Wars 2: Infiltrator Dan / Cutthroat Dan / Vile Dan / Fervent Dan

Apparently having to deal with a funny gimmick for the duration of a day can scar you for life. A lot of those complains were plain trolling though (and not even particularly good trolling at that).

I found the big bobbly heads very refreshing and it shows that you don't always need a whole event like SAB to be original (although I liked the SAB and appreciate its existence). Given that the majority of the responses on the forums and reddit are very positive, I think that the devs have struck a chord.

Thanks for the screenshot, Dan! I have fond memories of the GW1 April fools' events.

Network Hub
    I very much enjoyed the bobbleheads as a prank, exactly because it was more like the GW1 April Fool's. It made me slightly nauseous as a Charr though, so I can kinda sorta see where the hate comes from - but c'mon, it April 1st, learn how to take a joke.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    It was confusing in battles are the heads obscured a level of tells but otherwise come on - it's april fools day...

There is a lot of rage in younger generation at being denied something they feel is theirs. Silly people.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away