Page 162 of 214 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 4280
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Booo, forearm tendonitis... Likely caused by lots of play of late and then using an axe over weekend...

Should have followed Malawis advice and gone great sword, Monkey.

More seriously, get well soon.
    Last edited by Xanadu; 07-05-2014 at 12:04 PM.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Booo, forearm tendonitis... Likely caused by lots of play of late and then using an axe over weekend... Will have to reduce strain on it.
    Prime dirty joke material there...

But seriously now, get well soon
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Thank you, just to add its in my left arm and I am a righty btw. I will likely become a civ5 nerdling as I still need a gaming fix and the mouse arm is fine.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Activated Node
    Booo, forearm tendonitis... Likely caused by lots of play of late and then using an axe over weekend... Will have to reduce strain on it.
    Get well soon!

I have the same thing at the moment, in my case it came from using a different tennis string, which apparently has a worse shock absorption than the one I am used to..

I'll try taping the arm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastic_therapeutic_tape) this week, as rest is not really an option
    Valconas

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Vloc View Post
    Get well soon!

I have the same thing at the moment, in my case it came from using a different tennis string, which apparently has a worse shock absorption than the one I am used to..

I'll try taping the arm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastic_therapeutic_tape) this week, as rest is not really an option
    uugh, ditto on the get well. I have a long 4th finger so need to reset my normal esdf to wedf and get used to having left strafe higher up as that reduces strain on the forearm.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    uugh, ditto on the get well. I have a long 4th finger so need to reset my normal esdf to wedf and get used to having left strafe higher up as that reduces strain on the forearm.
    I had rsi at one point there's some good gloves you can put that helps I tend to use my other hand for normal browsing to help with the load
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    I had rsi at one point there's some good gloves you can put that helps ...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Haha those are not gloves they are mittens!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar
    Last night was fun! I'll be sure to try and meet up again next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    Haha those are not gloves they are mittens!
    Sure, but mittens are - on a higher conceptual level - gloves as well, aren't they?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Good to have you with us, Grizzly - you're a brave man coming into WvW this matchup on a L9 character!
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Yeah FSP are a bit strong GH borderlands last night was almost a constant 3 way which was fun
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Have to say, this is rather amusing. Could someone please tell Exigua about this? He needs to create a Mesmer...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ummon_a_chair/

I saw that the other day, Wooden Potatoes has done a video on it, I like it but it doesn't actually benefit the mesmer lol
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Interesting, I already have a mesmer too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Four Winds returning next week: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/p...he-four-winds/

Crown pavillion, too. Splitting the playerbase...? Guess it doesn't matter with megaserver.

Was always a good bet that we'd get some returning content before anything new. Dragon Bash too, soon, I guess?
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 13-05-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

SAB you pieces of kittening kitten. There, I said it.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

I really liked the 4 winds stuff and I have the back piece which is up for 50g on the TP, maybe I'll quickly sell it and then grab a new one. Hopefully the offer will still be there

And just like that, my excitement-meter is off the charts. Four. Winds! This. Must. Be. Good!

I'd also be interested to see if Queen Jennah is still the filthily rich woman of ill repute she was last year, baiting players into her Maison Derrière with promises of pleasures (i.e. circle farming the pavillion and grinding out duels) beyond belief.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Most kind of ANet to fit their updates around my 2 month dungeon-a-thon...
    bazaar and crown pavilion were both fun, happy to return to them. Am I right in thinking both of these levelled you to 80 (so the new Chinese player base can join in)
    They'll drop some story stuff in, like they have in pretty much every update, but I guess real Story won't come until China has had time to level up before we go to Brisban.
    Does that mean we are back on a 2-week cycle?
    SAB in September, noaru...