Page 170 of 205 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 4084
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Hahaha, am building a CMDB at work here and discovered in the configuration items - world of tanks, world of warcraft and wow publick test... Guild wars is too along with quake live mozilla plugin
    What random pre-installed items you might need to watch for on a corporate network Any suggestions for what else to look for? There is no doom of any sort no command (and conquers)
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    we used to play Quake over our corporate network, was great fun
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The joys of gaming at work. Those were the days. I remember subverting my phd supervisors network of macs with Doom, Marathon and Dark Forces in 94-6. It's amazing I finished my thesis really..,
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

3 days left to do the WvW achievement. Bets are still open.
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Patch notes: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...s-June-03-2014

That dumb backpiece drops more often, a waypoint bug that has been in Arah since day 1 has been fixed, skill facts.

Fixed a bug that prevented players from hearing other guardians’ shouts.
    No, no no no, please no. There are too many female human guardians using 'Retreat!'.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 03-06-2014 at 05:52 PM.

• The Battle Historian now has WvW tournament rewards. These rewards will be temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue with Tournament Ticket distribution.
    Classic Anet.

They also need to resolve an issue with rollbacks, because you can't play the game right now.

Do I smell a big duping opportunity?

Also awwwwww...

The listing fee can no longer be avoided by listing an item at a lower price than the highest buy order. Items priced lower than an existing highest buy order will now be sold at the lower price. The player with the highest buy order will receive the item and be refunded any difference in price.
    That saved me so much money...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Does this mean that there are more waypoints in Arah 1 now? Or just that the Ooze one spawns at the right time?

Because if they've done this without adding another one to Arah 1, e.g. at the tar, then I don't even.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Both waypoints spawn. The tar waypoint always spawned, just not when and what path you wanted it.

Well that's great -- would have been my no.1 desired Arah QoL fix.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    oh wow that's great when are we trying it?
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Hey look! More undocumented dungeon changes. Can't remember the last time we saw so many in quick succession.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ngeon_changes/

Lots are fair enough: AC spider queen, etc. But the kicker is Malrona:

TA UP: Malrona's projectiles can no longer be reflected/blocked.
    More unblockable cheese, and more unreflectable projectiles. As someone said in the thread, reflect skills should really have an asterisk saying "reflects projectiles* ... *except when you need it to". If the strength of the reflect was a problem, then why not just remove the silly mechanic where she takes more damage when you're poisoned?

And there's no excuse, as far as I can see, for making these attacks unblockable. Especially when they are Lupi-style "if you can see the red circle then you're already dead".

As someone else in the thread said, I wouldn't be surprised if they make Lupi's rain of death unreflectable soon enough.

Edit: and what the hell is this?

Before you got: Pick up Fiery Greatsword [F] / Pick up Banner of Discipline [F], now it is just "Pick up [F]"
    So now you don't know what you're picking up until you've picked up the wrong thing.

So who is going to pick up the 3rd crafting trait...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

I'm pretty sure whoever is in charge of dungeon changes is trying to troll low-DPS groups specifically.

Well, anything that helps them learn I guess!

Back in condi necro guise for wvwing so am ready if you need to wind up malawi for dungeon running

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    So who is going to pick up the 3rd crafting trait...
    someone with fewer than 3 characters I assume.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    someone with fewer than 3 characters I assume.
    fewer than 4 rather... am vaguely tempted given there is chef and leatherworker left but I don't have a medium alt so why bother and food schmood is cheaper on the tp - was just an interesting idea I can't really see why they did it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    fewer than 4 rather... am vaguely tempted given there is chef and leatherworker left but I don't have a medium alt so why bother and food schmood is cheaper on the tp - was just an interesting idea I can't really see why they did it.
    Yeah you get enough alt slots to not having to bother with this, why would you pay money for something you can get free with alts, one of mine is basically a bank and a crafter just to achieve this
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 04-06-2014 at 11:40 AM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    More importantly, permanent bobble heads. We should use this before guild jumping puzzles.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet