Page 172 of 204 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 4069
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    So. I was thinking of comming back. To play more regularly. Can I ask to bring me up to speed what are general changes arround?
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    that's great news Bankrotas, I'll look forward to seeing you complete your rainbow of characters. and err when where you last around?

Anet re-did the bosses, world bosses are now on a timer
    Ascended crafting has arrived
    The living story has finished, there is a new one starting in a few weeks.
    The new Wurm boss is the hardest large scale event in the game.
    Lions Arch has been destroyed.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Malawi has no doubt been missing his colour partner!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    that's great news Bankrotas, I'll look forward to seeing you complete your rainbow of characters. and err when where you last around?

Anet re-did the bosses, world bosses are now on a timer
    Ascended crafting has arrived
    The living story has finished, there is a new one starting in a few weeks.
    The new Wurm boss is the hardest large scale event in the game.
    Lions Arch has been destroyed.
    Well that doesn't sound like much has happenned after all Welcome back, come do some pavillion stuff tonight it might remind you of something
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Other things off the top of my head
    Megaserver means low level areas are busier
    New Living story on 1st July will (probably) involve a new zone (or more?) off Brisban Wildlands
    Zephyr Sanctum is back until end June
    New wardrobe for skins and account-bound-dyes, for more cosmetic customisation
    Ascended gear is now account bound
    Scarlet is dead
    Change traits at will out of combat
    Free repairs to damaged armour
    Some rune and sigil reworks. Runes of strength are good but very pricey.
    Crit damage % replaced by ferocity, reducing crit damage slightly

And some stuff the same:
    Guild missions haven't changed at all in 15 months
    Full zerker is still the meta in PVE
    Fiery Greatswords still overpowered
    RPS still great
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    New Living story on 1st July will (probably) involve a new zone (or more?) off Brisban Wildlands
    Did you guys see the datamined stuff? It looks like we might just get an extra corner added to BW in the first instance (although of course there might be a new zone too).
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Is it maguuma is too small (ie fewer than others) in zones anyway so should get one? T'other thing was that I got that toxic crystal recipe - 100 cond dmg and 10% longer so if you want some just lob me the toxic spores -i've got the rest in hand
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Damn. Should've been more specific. I have been following the updates a bit. What I lack, is the deeper underlying information about: how classes now feel, is condi viable, how is berserk, are the champ trains still existing (though I read a hint on reddit, that they're nerfed), how hard it is to get gold, how are dungeons/fractals, how are new traits, how is WvWvW going (even though, I'm not interested in participation, but it still interests me, I kinda don't like Server fights partly anymore and Lineage 2 in my opinion has made best PvP with tangible rewards and nothing beats that). You know, stuff like that, but don't worry, I don't ask you to write essays, I can't bear reading them myself, I'll get hold of you on mumble to interogate.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Story Journal update for Living World:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/i...story-journal/

TL;DR you'll be able to play any living story step you have unlocked at any time. But if you miss a two-week release window you'll have to pay 200 gems to unlock that bit of the story.

wow, that actually looks really good.

classes haven't changed a whole lot except when you're levelling with the new way of unlocking traits.
    'zerk is still the meta for most PvE content, although condi is now "OP" in WvW and PvP.
    champ trains still exist in high level areas, though they removed the Queensdale champ train.
    Anet have slowly been down-valueing gold so although it is easy to get it's worth is less now.
    Dungeons & fractals haven't really changed (although there is a rumour that they fixed dredge)
    Having said that, they introduced mystlock instabilities in high level fractals which are either fun or annoying depending on your PoV.
    The new traits are mostly uninspiring, though some are situationaly useful and the ability to reset your traits outside of combat at no cost makes life pretty easy.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Story Journal update for Living World:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/i...story-journal/

TL;DR you'll be able to play any living story step you have unlocked at any time. .

This I did not expect:
    "We do hope to add Season 1 to the Journal in the future"
    Full (non fractal) molten and aether dungeons, and guild Marionette events...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

This I did not expect:
    I boggled slightly at the chance to do the molten dungeon again but bet they'd feck with the loot though. Azure Orbs.............................................. .....................

Apart from azurite orbs, you can do all of the interesting parts of the molten dungeon in Fractals. That middle bit was painfully boring.

Not sure how they will be doing this...if they want a changing evolving world how would you go back to do things like part one of season 2 wouldn't the world be different the longer you wait to do them...

Anyway excited to find out but a little bit worried lol.
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    They cut quite a lot of aether, the whole JP for example. I also thought the first molten section was different , with a variable boss after the tunnel. I agree there was a lot of filler tho.

Network Hub
    I haven't learned anything from the last season. I'm getting enthusiastic again.

Dammit! This can only end badly!
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlupius3 View Post
    I haven't learned anything from the last season. I'm getting enthusiastic again.

Dammit! This can only end badly!
    Crazy fool stop your silliness!

The drops from the molten dungeon proper were different from the fractal though...

This I did not expect:
    I don't think that's what they meant, but guild Marionette would be awesome.

I'm guessing that there is going to be a lot more instanced stuff around the world that you can go back and re-play; and adding permanent content into a new zone is probably much easier than creating permanent content to fit in one of the existing zones - where it would have to fit around hearts and events.

Yeah that could work. If season 2 is mainly in new zone(s) then they could keep it controlled and add a new zone for each season of the story and there by expand on the world...that sounds like a good idea.
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    I don't think that's what they meant, but guild Marionette would be awesome.
    OMG if they do this I'll organise an RPS weekly for sure! That was my FAVOURITE living story event ever
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie