Page 175 of 205 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 4083
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Duke is too good at this!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Admittedly I do have 100 hours on Steam, but the spawning is so arbitrary it hardly makes a difference!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Network Hub
    this session served to remind me just how terrible a shot I am.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    so I was having a peruse through the dev tracker and discovered this thread. I think this will make some people quite happy.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-builds-button
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Saw that on reddit the other day and I've been wanting that since launch lol. I change up my traits quite a lot now you can do it anytime and if I had build I could click I'd do it a lot more.
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'd love this. As well as a DPS build each, my necro has a WvW roaming condition build and a power WvW zerg build , my warrior a WVW zerg build and a Tequatl build, my guard his WvW zerg build, my Ele a less squissy celestial build (and I need to get around to a D/F dps build too), my engi a condition roaming build and there are probably others. I can't remember half of them so end up missing a trait or 3 when I swap, or run around with blue L43 trousers like I did last week due to a misclick.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I hope it works with furniture tonics too
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

All these awesome tonic tricks and the necro alone can do none of them.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    If you can't walk around in tonic form it probably works. I'll try the guild banner one.

You have to pick up the bundle as you use the tonic, so it's better for a class without Fiery Greatsword to have the tonic.

Edit: Guild banner doesn't work because it has its return skill on 1 instead of 6. Furniture works.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 09-06-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Admittedly I do have 100 hours on Steam, but the spawning is so arbitrary it hardly makes a difference!
    I've had some sleeping guildies to reinstall the game on the promise you will do another session soon!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    ... I think Iona was after a copy but I don't think she reads the forum much...
    I do now!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I won't be around very much (or possibly at all) until after Monday. Due to work/RL stuff going on. so good luck with the Pavilion stuff tomorrow, and someone will need to pick up the guild missions on Sunday.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    I won't be around very much (or possibly at all) until after Monday. Due to work/RL stuff going on. so good luck with the Pavilion stuff tomorrow, and someone will need to pick up the guild missions on Sunday.
    I am away all of Sunday sorry but I will be at Pavillion

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    I'll be around to push buttons and confuse people.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Two weeks until Season 2, right? I would have expected more of a preview to whet our appetite by now. (Journal stuff doesn't count.)

But we did get this recap of S1 today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH2JGRkopyA
    Although it only recaps the end of S1, really.

S2 can't come soon enough. Literally no motivation to do anything in-game at the moment.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Oh... and I have last day friday and don't start new job till the 21st july...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Obscure Node
    Sooooooooooo guess what we get today https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...s-June-17-2014

6 Teqatls/Wurms/Karkas each day...... hmmmm

ok but, huh??!:
    General

• Waypoints and markers visible on maps different from the player’s current map are now always displayed as uncontested. When teleporting to a waypoint on a different map, if that waypoint is contested in the destination map copy, the player will be redirected to the nearest uncontested waypoint.

Obscure Node
    I think it's a work around on ex. Plains of Ashford having all wp consteted (excluding 2 near black citadel). While when you teleport to map there are no actuall contested wp's
    Last edited by Vhailor; 17-06-2014 at 06:00 PM.