Page 176 of 208 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 4144
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    I hope it' s only that, I do sometime check other maps and if I see the wp is contested I don't go cos I know, for example that the guild mission is activated/the temple is not free etc I do,'t want to pay to find out that there was no point going there in the 1st place!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

But at the moment don't the megaservers mean you can't tell anyways? It just seems that they are switching from 'always disabled' to 'always enabled.' At least in theory, the diabled malarkay never seemed to behave consistently with me anyway, and before megaservers I only got sucesfully re-directed once. (Which could be suicide in Southsun)
    My Blog|Steam|GW2 Main: Chakan Khimar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    So here's a thing... if we re-start our rps sided group events but in pve rather than single boss battles - do we want to pick up low level weapons so we can all get hits in and the loot + xp drop rather than rolling over even large groups so very very easily...?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    So here's a thing... if we re-start our rps sided group events but in pve rather than single boss battles - do we want to pick up low level weapons so we can all get hits in and the loot + xp drop rather than rolling over even large groups so very very easily...?
    this post seems to be missing any sort of context?
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Monkey forgets that we aren't all privy to his thought processes
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Monkey forgets that we aren't all privy to his thought processes
    Bah... I need a youtube video to take you through the backstory alla LS2... Are we sitting comfortably, then let me take you on a journery through time and space:

I have a slight reputation for liking to do the tamini loot fest - it can be most fun and lootalicious. Not done for ulfgar but more for the buckets of loot you can store up - think the top score for bags was in the 70's and the number of hooves, well we could have started a stud farm. Now megaservers have caused a schism in the easy run of this in small numbers because of pugs. We can still try to find the "overflow" server with few people on it and then taxi people in of just us.
    The next item in the thought process was that we've a number of high level alts who can squish things quickly - so therefore to allow for a RPS zerg to all tag beasties for the loot n xp - should we actually have some mutual zerg weapons that only really work when we're grouping with RPS. Because if you deliberately fail a step but while still gaining loot - there is a counter offensive that is even better for more loot. Have I said loot enough times yet?

So now you have the context...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Would need to make sure that most/all of us were suitably under equipped for this to work. Staff guardian Zerg for max tagging? I say this is a good idea, but only if we can get 30 or so of us who want to do this, else only the non-RPS guys in L80 exotics will tag.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Would need to make sure that most/all of us were suitably under equipped for this to work. Staff guardian Zerg for max tagging? I say this is a good idea, but only if we can get 30 or so of us who want to do this, else only the non-RPS guys in L80 exotics will tag.
    well tbh, I've done it as a lvl 80 with a levelling maren as company - so just us two reasonably easily. 30 rps and it'll again be a super slaughter... 10 max is needed if that tbh - parties.

Without wanting to be a Negative Nancy, I doubt this is as profitable as the Orr event farm or LS events (such as Scarlet's invasions, marionette, pavilion). You might get various cloth scraps but the overall loot will be much much worse.

I find the idea of a staff guardian zerg to be hilarious. In a good way.

Squirrel, I think it would mainly be for the downtime when they don't really have a big, zergy episode of the LS.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Squirrel, I think it would mainly be for the downtime when they don't really have a big, zergy episode of the LS.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem. Orr.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem. Orr.
    but but but, lower tier mats are more expensive...
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

The Gates of Maguuma trailer:
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en-gb/new...a-open-july-1/

Not too much info, just a bang.
    Looks like desert/wasteland area, which probably rules out getting Crystal Desert in the short/medium term

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    You'd think the name 'Maguuma Wastes' gave it away.

Network Hub
    Exploring more of Maguuma would be quite interesting. That thing blowing up (let's avoid that bit of video spoiler for those who haven't had two minutes to spare)... less so. I smell a bad attempt at intrigue and mystery where there shouldn't be one.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Ooof windows re-install - my word the main files for gw2 are humongous now. 4gb is 15%...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I told you someone would take the source and rehost this: http://gw2sp2g.herokuapp.com/

AFAIK the google doc version never went offline. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Idm5qWmc#gid=8

Obviously I should never doubt you Malawi.

Quickly grabbed a final achievement from the Gauntlet (Light's Out/Liadri, again) but will retain 500+ tickets after the event since I couldn't be bothered to grind them all out in the past few days. Cautiously optimistic for the upcoming patch, let's hope the LS team has learned from previous mistakes.