Page 183 of 217 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4334
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Lot of spoilers popping up in /g and /m yesterday.
    As the current LS is both lore rich, and has a plot that those not playing on patch day may not want spoiled, I suggest we set up a spoiler tagged Living Story thread seperate from general nonsense so that we can talk about this without issue.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    In other news, new heatsink is on the way. In this warmer weather and with annoyingly shitty airflow in my room having to get a new cpu one and went for a more powerful case on too. This will hopefully stop my cpu from bleating at me at 50+ and my gfx from going over 80...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Did you clean the dust out?

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Did you clean the dust out?
    yeah, did that couple weeks ago - the heatsink is clean but stock and I have flow through issues in the case that I will fix too.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Just in case this has gone unnoticed - the forums might have been compromised! Please have a look at this:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...ed-please-read!

Edit: All clear now, it appears to have been a protection mechanism gone awry.
    Last edited by Squiz; 17-07-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Bane is up to 99% coverage, just needs us to go red for EB coverage and he's done. Metrica is by far the most boring to finish

In other news my rng b-b-b-b-breaker made another home run. 3 bl chests... 1 ticket and 2 scraps. Which is the nicest entanglement skin to go for then?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    You buying BL keys again monkey?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    You buying BL keys again monkey?
    I did (in the sale) but actually got 6 on map completions so far this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    I did (in the sale) but actually got 6 on map completions so far this week.

I don't even have words for this...

Reminds me I should really get off my (digital) arse and finish the last 10% on Aliss...
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    I don't even have words for this...

Reminds me I should really get off my (digital) arse and finish the last 10% on Aliss...
    Cybek has just 3 points to get but for some reason I can't bring myself to get them...feels like that would be the end of everything...
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

I'm quite over 90% with Gatonegro, Just missing bits and pieces in the 3 Orr proper maps. Map completion is fun sometimes and boring some others. If you want a tag along to help / make things less boring, yell to me in game. If I had a more stable schedule, I'd go as far as to starting a special guild event for map completers.

After I get 100%, I'm planning on doing all dungeons, all story and all alternate paths. Should get around to playing some of the alts, specially the mesmer and guardian for WvW / Guild events I guess. Also, I'm bored to death of running around spamming 2 on the shortbow, but for PvE, it's really the best you can do on a thief, with the occasional shadow refuge to mine nodes / res pubs without interruption.
    Last edited by zanchito; 21-07-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zanchito View Post
    I'm quite over 90% with Gatonegro, Just missing bits and pieces in the 3 Orr proper maps. Map completion is fun sometimes and boring some others. If you want a tag along to help / make things less boring, yell to me in game. If I had a more stable schedule, I'd go as far as to starting a special guild event for map completers.

After I get 100%, I'm planning on doing all dungeons, all story and all alternate paths. Should get around to playing some of the alts, specially the mesmer and guardian for WvW / Guild events I guess. Also, I'm bored to death of running around spamming 2 on the shortbow, but for PvE, it's really the best you can do on a thief, with the occasional shadow refuge to mine nodes / res pubs without interruption.
    Look for group hug thread dude for gathering "minions" to come exploring but otherwise when you have a moment to do it - always shout in guild chat and you're more than likely to get a few with you!

Thanks, Monkey! I just feel bad asking people to drop what they are doing to go running around like clueless chickens.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Zanchito. Exploring Orr is fun and profitable, though best not done solo. I think I still have an alt or 2 that need to do it so shout in game. And always up for helping at dungeon master. None of the paths can be as bad as the SE3 pug group I endured yesterday. I'm sure their DPS was negative.

Quote Originally Posted by zanchito View Post
    Thanks, Monkey! I just feel bad asking people to drop what they are doing to go running around like clueless chickens.
    Hahaha, it's what we do best though!

Activated Node
    8,888.png So perfect.
    "This won't end well."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Reminds me of the lucky 7s in FFvii. No effect in gameplay I assume...

Been there. Done that.

It feels like I've beat the game. Now after Dungeon Master! Will also start leveling alts while not doing dungeons. Any suggestions for professions?

Engineers are fun and versatile regarding playstyle. Mesmer can be fun too but isn't very powerful at the moment, often taken along as a veil/timewarp/portal bot. Eles hit hard but don't have a very versatile playstyle in PvE. Warriors are similarly one-dimensional. Necros can be fun but are not very useful apart from... eh... well, they can be fun? Guardians are not as durable as Warriors but given that you're used to playing Thief the low HP pool might actually not bother you. I'd go for Engi I guess.
    Last edited by Squiz; 23-07-2014 at 09:12 PM.

And if you care about PvP/WvW at all, Engineer and Mesmer have a boatload of specs and playstyles, Warrior/Guardian are durable and very good for zerging, Necro something something death-shroud-pop, Eles are pretty good fun but quite spammy to play. For me as a mesmer, rangers are free lootbags... so no idea if they can be actually any good in pvp.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.