Page 19 of 208 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    DWZippy and squirrelfanatic, any time for some lowbie fun tonight or this weekend?

Haha, what do you think, Screwie? It is weekend after all so that means that there is less time for gaming than usual. I guess I could join you on Sunday evening for a few hours though.

Well maybe we can meet up on Sunday then. (Although I need to save some time this weekend to try and put together my Blood Bowl advent thingy...)

In theory, I could also come online tonight for a while, although I have no clear idea about when this could be (see PM).

Great WvWvW night tonight guys. To say that just five of us RPS guys went to bug Ring of Fire to what it turned into... simply amazing.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Well maybe we can meet up on Sunday then. (Although I need to save some time this weekend to try and put together my Blood Bowl advent thingy...)
    What lvl are you guys? I'd like to join with one of my alts if possible

We're at level 12-15 right now, and you're most welcome

Network Hub
    I think I have a lvl 11 Sylvari ranger so I'd like to tag along with that one

Done the seasonal JP three times now. You just get additional presents (I think three every time) after the first time you complete the initial run. I have received sweaters every time.

It is surprisingly satisfying. The jumps are timed really well so you can keep moving and there's not a huge amount of actual time pressure there, compared to Halloween.

Yeah I really love the rhythm you can get into with the jumping for long stretches. The main reason it took em so many goes to complete it were the surprises they throw at you along the way. I am definitely going to go back, even if it's just for presents.

Likewise, completing Tixx's Infinarium for the second and subsequent times (at least while it is in the Grove) will just get you more presents.

Apologies to squirrelfanatic, Zippy et al, I'm not going to be online again tonight after all.

That's quite alright, spend yesterday night partying and still need to recover a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Done the seasonal JP three times now. You just get additional presents (I think three every time) after the first time you complete the initial run. I have received sweaters every time.

It is surprisingly satisfying. The jumps are timed really well so you can keep moving and there's not a huge amount of actual time pressure there, compared to Halloween.
    Unlike the Hallowe'en one, I managed to finish this, the use of 4 different routes means you are not in a many-legged jumping blob and the timing seems spot on. However the room at the end was far too trippy for me and just made me scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    It is still annoying to do in my opinion. The snowflake part isn't so bad, that's the only spot where I could overlook a bit of time pressure. But putting in another countdown, the one that determines when the gift steps disappear, is just stupid. I was very happy the first time I reached the candy platforms and assumed that from now on, I'd only need to worry about the "slower scale" health loss timer (that's the third timer in one JP then), just to see the steps vanish before my eyes. Of course they didn't reappear...

Having said that, this JP is a bit better than the clocktower "FY" that the developers put in for Halloween.

Screwie, Squirrel - any chance of a session on tue/wed or thur? I'm travelling home for Xmas this weekend, so i'll have to miss playing at the w/end. Would love to lowbie up a little more though!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Sadly almost certainly not, from me. I'm travelling on Friday myself, and the rest of my week is super busy because of it.

I may be online for a few minutes each night (I really want to see the airship over Hoelbrak!) but I doubt I'll be around much more than that

No worries. I might sink a few hours in myself - Any chance of a longer session over the Xmas break? I've got plenty of time to play with after the 28th.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Maybe I could play a bit on Wednesday evening, but post-Christmas seems like a safer bet. I'll be away until the 29th, but interested in another group event with you after that date.

I'd love to do some lowbie stuff with you folks, haven't played any GW2 since the Halloween event. Though I too am away over Christmas. I'm starting to wonder whether that week of ridiculous overindulgence is worth the bother. It is.

Game has issue with 'having things to do' I find myself just logging in on weekdays - check dragon timer, kill dragon, get on with daily xmas event, then complete personal daily, then log off.

I do get the odd dungeon invites here and there from guild - but the amount of fractal level matching bullshit turned me off.