Page 26 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    @squirrel, warrior! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHgkx2w4LrY
    almost makes me wanna do a warrior but I'm waiting for a new race for my warrior!

edit: that epic music! 4:50
    Ok, I have to admit that is pretty sweet to watch. But! That guy apparently is a pretty good player. I don't say that Warriors are total rubbish, my point was that Thieves have it pretty easy as it is right now. What annoys me the most is that the can attack a target out of stealth and don't risk very much if they realise that they cannot bring the opponent down in a quick burst. All it takes is a stealth + shortbow #5 and they are gone, with the option to be back whenever they like.

Now, leave me to my grumbling, I need to get another set of equipment for my Warrior.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Ok, I have to admit that is pretty sweet to watch. But! That guy apparently is a pretty good player. I don't say that Warriors are total rubbish, my point was that Thieves have it pretty easy as it is right now. What annoys me the most is that the can attack a target out of stealth and don't risk very much if they realise that they cannot bring the opponent down in a quick burst. All it takes is a stealth + shortbow #5 and they are gone, with the option to be back whenever they like.

Now, leave me to my grumbling, I need to get another set of equipment for my Warrior.
    So to draw a conclusion, the thief itself isn't the problem, but the culling and the man behind on the opposite side? Sorry, just teasing a bit! Yeah, loved that vid!
    John Thorns, Rakel, Elizia Crow, Shiro Kanjo, Edda Swan, Eril Stenr - kinjru.2439

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    So to draw a conclusion, the thief itself isn't the problem, but the culling and the man behind on the opposite side? Sorry, just teasing a bit! Yeah, loved that vid!
    That's... totally not what I said.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Now for the endless connection errors as everyone tries to patch at once... *sigh*.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Now for the endless connection errors as everyone tries to patch at once... *sigh*.
    Yeah, *boom* goes the updater.

Yep, here's where I have to give grudging respect to Blizzard for the WoW patching system, patches were preloaded with only a small amount having to be despatched on the day in question (and then it was never suddenly forced on you in the evening).

And why oh why do they insist on having the percentage on files, I'd much rather see it on data size, then I could work out how long I had left to wait.

I agree 90% Feld.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

You loved Blizz's patching system? Then you forget about the fact that all patches had big maintenance windows when the game was completely down and usually repeatedly crashing or restarting after for another half day while they were repairing bugs.

That partial patching and background downloading was cool yeah, but I'd rather have arenanet's spin than go with endless downtime.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

And now I am rushing to 100% patch completion like a bossssss!

The big maintenance windows were when I didn't want to play, now I am stuck being unable to play and unable to patch. I never said I loved the system, I just suffered from it a lot less.

The salmon are no longer fair game...
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...oward_aquatic/

PETA is behind this!!! They don't want you to kill sea kittens for your daily. :<

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    The salmon are no longer fair game...
    Outrageous! But I think with the new daily quest varieties, nobody is in a position to complain, really. "Daily Personal Story Completion" made me chuckle. Apparently ANet knows that players have tons of unfinished Personal Story missions in stock.

Edit: Here's a link with the preview codes of all the new Charr and Quaggan backpacks. Apparently there are even more variants to come. Love the white Charr.

Editedit: Apparently, those skins can be sold: http://www.guildwarstrade.com/item/39507
    Last edited by Squiz; 27-02-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Pzinget, take a deep breath and sit down before checking this link: http://imgur.com/a/S4Bem#7

Screenies of all models of quaggan and charr plush backpacks, including some color/skins that are ingame but not yet buyable - they'll put them up for sale in future patches I bet.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Also, Final Rest has been found!

The shadow Behemoth in Queensdale drops it, apparently.

Just got two rares from a dragon chest. Looks like the buff on these is genuine.

Also, there are already 18 Final Rests on the trading post.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    Pzinget, take a deep breath and sit down before checking this link: http://imgur.com/a/S4Bem#7

Screenies of all models of quaggan and charr plush backpacks, including some color/skins that are ingame but not yet buyable - they'll put them up for sale in future patches I bet.
    Haha, cute. But I like the original best!

I DISLIKE the salmon thing. I hate underwater fisticuffs.

Network Hub
    But but but.. It's like the easiest thing to do, just go to low lvl area and you basically double-shoot everything there. It takes about 10 minutes to kill few skelks or crabs or whatever.
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Daily critter kills, what an awesome thing to have. I really like the new "select your own daily" system, there is always something I can find on the list that's doable in the area I'm in at any moment.