Page 44 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    More or less all the Sky Pirates of Tyria info is now on the wiki:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sky_Pirates_of_Tyria

You can even read the dialogue from the dungeon if you want. Already. (Really bizarre that this is on the wiki before the patch is released.)

More importantly: the page on Torment seems to confirm that the leaked patch notes we saw last week are at least partially accurate. Torment will be on Death Shroud 5, Skale Venom, and Mesmer Scepter 2. (I wonder if any mobs will be able to apply Torment to us. Like, perhaps, skales? Would make sense...)
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

That's a little irritating, I was hoping we'd get it on a non-DS skill as well since having it only on DS will pretty much guarantee it's not used much. Although I'm not sure it'd be much use outside PvP/WvW anyway.

Edit: There are maps to the aetherblade caches on there as well. The amount of spoilers this time round is beginning to take the piss.
    Last edited by Salix; 24-06-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Perhaps, but at least necros still have the easiest access to it (given that it doesn't depend on having a particular weapon or utility skill equipped). I'd think there's a good chance it will be available elsewhere later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Salix View Post
    That's a little irritating, I was hoping we'd get it on a non-DS skill as well since having it only on DS will pretty much guarantee it's not used much. Although I'm not sure it'd be much use outside PvP/WvW anyway.

Edit: There are maps to the aetherblade caches on there as well. The amount of spoilers this time round is beginning to take the piss.
    Don't read the spoilers... I know it's hard to resist though

As for Torment, consider the fact that any melee NPC is going to follow you around... so if you kite it should take maximum damage, unless they update the AI to make it stand still, which would be quite bad.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Kiting around mobs is a little counter-productive since I focus more on wells and need to keep the mobs in them.

The spoilers are just irritating. Anet should really be discouraging this sort of thing as it kills any sort of motivation to actually explore.

Network Hub
    however as a mesmer, I mostly kite so it's all good for me.

Except that now you have to use scepter 2...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I skipped through the Arenanet stream of the new dungeon. Apparently they spent 25 minutes wiping on the last boss before running out of streaming time.

That sounds lovely. However, given how many people accuse Arenanet for not really knowing their own game, I am not too worried.

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    If tweets starts to swear in french and yaaargh needs more cake than normal you know it will be a hard boss

Living world team will be doing work on dungeons to make changes "meaningful".. https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru.../2#post2276921

Well, if it means that the dungeons get some attention and polish, I suppose that's a good thing.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I mostly think they need to spend some time repeatedly running all dungeon paths and balancing the rewards to them based on total time and difficulty.

That way if the dungeons remain imbalanced it's not so big an issue and there's still some prestige attached to running the higher difficulties whilst those who constantly run CoF1, etc. get a more balanced (lower silver and token) reward for their short time there.

He does mention an across-the-board revision of rewards in that post too, so hopefully something like that is in the works. Sounds like we'll get more details soon.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    I was using my necro and suddenly I got kicked for bad behaviour, I had to rename her it seems!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Wow, really? I always thought the name was interesting, but certainly not off the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    I was using my necro and suddenly I got kicked for bad behaviour, I had to rename her it seems!
    I don't see a bright future for Melons of Steel either now that I think about it
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Pfft anyway the email has come for the dungeon in CoF...
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Patch should be hitting very soon, but login servers are down at the moment.

Thinking of organising an event around the Caching Out achievement - perhaps one involving all of the jumping puzzles, where we grab the caches and then complete the puzzles anyway? What do people think?
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Network Hub
    brilliant idea. When?

Also, I want my Knickers back!