Page 45 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Yes! (not on Friday please... )
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Network Hub
    That's a brilliant idea, I still have lots of jumping to do and am excited to see the new content.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Great idea, Duke. Can you bring your mesmer to help those of us who suck at JPs? On that note I spot that one of the caches is in the EBJP, so might be worth doing before reset in case we get drawn against less favourable opposition next week?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Yes, I'll bring Duke! Yes, we can do it soon! Possibly Saturday evening before the Guild Rush? An hour before or so?
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Network Hub
    Someone (I forgot who) mentioned that one of the caches is actually on the Eternal Battlegrounds, so that we should consider doing that one (or the whole event) prior to reset in case we got unlucky in the match-up. Perhaps before or during the Thursday WvW-run?

I was considering that aye, but I'm not sure if I can commit to Thursday night. TBH so long as there's five to ten of us doing it then EB JP camping shouldn't be a problem unless it's at the ruddy arena.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The Arena - we can do some guild initiations then!
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Necro downed health is listed as fixed in the second patch.

However, the dungeon fixes don't list NPC bugfixes...hmmm. Edit: oh lord, judging by the official forums, this still isn't fixed. Apparently the bug triggers if Kiel doesn't get involved in the fight after the jumping portion.
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 26-06-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Necro downed health is listed as fixed in the second patch.

However, the dungeon fixes don't list NPC bugfixes...hmmm. Guess I'll give it another go tonight and see.
    I also would be up for another shot at the dungeon I think. The dungeon itself and even the mid-boss event isn't too bad, the end-boss however requires coordination, non-glasscannon builds and maybe some knowledge about the mechanics. Also, what a terrible thing to have an useless NPC with you that can potentially prevent players from progressing at all.

People on the official forums are either all up in arms against that end-boss or alternatively are going "lol, learn2play n00b", which isn't helping anyone. I agree that it sucks reading guides for new content that you're supposed to discover for yourselves, but my patience can only hold for so long after a day's work and other stressful stuff going on. Here's a "sorry" to my group if I raged a bit too much after getting wiped the 5th or 6th time. Had this run been during the weekend, I probably would have stuck around longer.

Good luck to anyone giving this a go.

I haven't seen the end boss yet, but I think I'll be giving this a pass until the NPC bug is confirmed as fixed.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I haven't seen the end boss yet, but I think I'll be giving this a pass until the NPC bug is confirmed as fixed.
    I'm reinstalled now after yesterdays corruption but wont be able to play for a few days due to social life attack.

Would certainly like to complete it at least once though, hopefully at the weekend if people are still interested.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    the dungeon known as real life is proving to have an unbeatable boss atm, it keeps healing before I can dps it enough. Friday might be the first time I can sit on it properly.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

I'll be away over the weekend (starting from tomorrow evening), so I can only get online tonight. If anyone's interested in trying this again/at all, I would be up for it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    I'm happy to try Friday when all the bugs are known to be safely dealt with
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Oh my, there seem to be a couple of new character customization options available now, including... wait for it... a Norn moustache! It can even be worn over the new steampunk armor.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...customization/

Network Hub
    wow, that new facial hair looks great. I may have to change my mind as to who goes in my spare character slot... The thread also mentions new hair for Sylvari so there are probably other new items around.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    oh lord, judging by the official forums, this still isn't fixed. Apparently the bug triggers if Kiel doesn't get involved in the fight after the jumping portion.
    When it worked for us, we opened the door relatively quickly but didn't engage the mobs for quite a while, since Fersum ran with her to the other entrance of the room and we waited for him to get around to us (it wasn't entirely clear that this was the same room). Maybe the solution is to trigger the panel early and to have someone run with her until she stops before clearing the room.

So this guy made it to 250k kills and they put up a video with them GvGing with voice comms. Jesus @!$%@!#$%1@$!$@ Christ.... it's unbelievable what this guy is spewing and the speed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYrQMoOBqaI

I was starting open-mouthed and then resorted to laughing hysterically... especially when he runs out of breath or they lose. Water fields WATER FIELDS WAAAAAATER FIELDS!
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Network Hub
    Yep, saw it this morning and I was thinking of posting it here Noaru, but then I thought "what if one of our commanders would want to do something similar?" I'd have to stop playing WvW altogether so I rather didn't ) I mean it's obviously effective and whatnot but it just seems silly. Also, in the Reddit thread there were people saying then when they ran with him they had up to 800 kills/evening. Crazy amounts
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Saw this as well, quite impressive. At the same time this is his goodbye post/video, meaning that Red Guard will disband. Poor Jade Quarry.