Page 58 of 210 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 4194
    Me too! Me too!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Network Hub
    Isn't eternal fame and glory enough reward for you, Duke? You greedy composer of silly stories.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    nooo when am I getting my reward
    No worries, I'll be around under the week, sending you your price probably Sunday. Duke, how often do you clear out your mail box in-game?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Finally got around to getting myself a personal bank guild with a stash. But I can't put anything account bound in the stash, which is most of the stuff I want to offload. What do people store in their bank guilds?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Finally got around to getting myself a personal bank guild with a stash. But I can't put anything account bound in the stash, which is most of the stuff I want to offload. What do people store in their bank guilds?
    Mostly investments, stacks of Orichalcum ore, silk, etc.. I guess you could also store food stuff in there if you want to keep a stock of things like Koi cakes.

Edit: Take a look of what's in the RPS guild bank to get further inspiration.
    Last edited by Squiz; 27-07-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Yeah I had the same D'OH! moment when I made my bank guild. Oh well. I ended up putting all Account bound crap I don't want in my normal bank in the inventory of my least-played alt.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Yargh and I put mainly crests, sigils, runes we can then upgrade int he fountain or any +250 materials
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Shameless reminder!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Commented Tweet!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Thanks Duke!

I must remind myself that I still habe to enter my own contribution for that contest!

Finally emptied my mailbox on Duke for the first time in about three months - thanks to people for their golem donations (Caper I know you were one of 'em!) and Squirrel for the article-related gifts!
    Guild Wars 2:

nooo when am I getting my reward
    You've got mail!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    You've got mail!
    YAY thanks a lot

If this is true, it makes the candidates (and potential consequences) more interesting:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...arlet-is-Ellen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    It seems to me you worry too much about this or that fan theory.

I'm not sure "worry" is the word, but I do have a perpetual (irrational) hope that things will turn out to be more interesting than they seem on the surface :P

Random question: Has anyone seen the China/Asia pre-release trailer yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4tGMcKoh_8

I cannot help but feel a slight sting watching a video that tries to sell something that in reality is not the game that's being advertised (that Zhaitan fight...). It's a bit like almost a year ago during the "western" pre-release/beta phase, when I expected that GW2 would continue where the GW1 experience had ended.

Thoughts on the trailer?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I cant believe there is no in game footage at all there, squirrel. It looks lovely, and you can recognise locations etc, but it's about as representative of the game as a photoshopped postcard of my home town is of my life...

I assume the Asia servers will be separate from the Euro and US ones. I assume its good for lag keeping regions separate, but WvW would be a very different place if we didn't risk losing everything overnight when we sleep
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Network Hub
    I agree that the trailer is advertising a slightly false product. If I had no idea of GW2 and bought the game based purely on this trailer, I'd be a bit disappointed with the game. While everything is technically in the game, the trailer shows only the most cinematic angles and most impressive moments you almost never experience in the game itself. Still, as a long-time player and recognizing all the shown fragments, I really enjoyed it and wanted to play some more since it is an awesome trailer.

And to be fair, it is not a gameplay-trailer designed to show how the game actually is, but a pre-release trailer to make people enthusiastic of the world of GW2.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.