Page 63 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 3660
    Network Hub
    Kiel won? Bah. To each his own, but I really don't see why people would vote for her, besides the reduction in waypoint-cost.

Ah well, let's hope the Fractal is an interesting one. Perhaps a reference to the original Half-Life, as the reactor kinda reminds me of it?
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Because people saw evon as the "bad guy".

Even though kiel was just another trahern/kormir figure taking credit for what the players achieved.

Bah ^^

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlupius3 View Post
    Kiel won? Bah. To each his own, but I really don't see why people would vote for her, besides the reduction in waypoint-cost.

Ah well, let's hope the Fractal is an interesting one. Perhaps a reference to the original Half-Life, as the reactor kinda reminds me of it?
    Cause there are also people like me, who don't care about Abaddon that much and I actually like idea to analyze recent events. I would actually love to see the first asura experiments on sylvari too more, than something of old history.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

There were benefits to choosing each and they were known pre-vote? WTF my version of the game must have like half the text of yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Cause there are also people like me, who don't care about Abaddon that much and I actually like idea to analyze recent events. I would actually love to see the first asura experiments on sylvari too more, than something of old history.
    That's a fair point, I too am interested to see themes more related to the Guild Wars 2 lore, which in my opinion isn't very well fleshed out, sadly. Although I would have loved to learn more about the fall of Abbadon, now that Kiel has won I notice that I am much more disappointed by getting another batch of boring EK conversations and quests than by the choice of fractal we'll get somewhere down the line. A single instance won't change that much for me, it is more that I think that Evon is the more interesting character.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    And who wants discounted black lion keys anyway
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I will actually be quite surprised if anything interesting happened at the reactor we didn't already know about.

With asura stuff it's almost always sabotage.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/Peter_Fries/stat...19733393358849

I...don't remember any Lost Shores characters. Unless it's the Consortium guy? They've been quiet for a while.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post

I...don't remember any Lost Shores characters. Unless it's the Consortium guy? They've been quiet for a while.
    What was the name of the guy Kiel let go on the boat? That would explain why he changed name.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Interesting comment from ANet's Colin at:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...h-is-temporary

essentially Queen's Gauntlet is the last piece of recurring temporary content (Halloween, winters day, SAB, Zephyr bazaar, and now this. I probably missed something. Now these are in place to come back every year, the claim is they can now spend more time on more permanent content.

I hope so.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Exciting turn of events! Who could it be? My money's on...

Mustachio al' Crab, the tight-lipped gentleman who can be found wandering the shores of Southsun Cove, always muttering under his breath. If approached directly, this mysterious stranger will immediately stop his odd behaviour and act in a most friendly and communicative way, asserting that he is indeed a respectable and well-mannered salesman from under... eh... overseas and has just been moving house. But what secrets might be hidden away under that shell of his?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Exciting turn of events! Who could it be? My money's on...

Mustachio al' Crab, the tight-lipped gentleman who can be found wandering the shores of Southsun Cove, always muttering under his breath. If approached directly, this mysterious stranger will immediately stop his odd behaviour and act in a most friendly and communicative way, asserting that he is indeed a respectable and well-mannered salesman from under... eh... overseas and has just been moving house. But what secrets might be hidden away under that shell of his?
    Oh Dear, we lost him!

For those WFH, the patch can be downloaded now, in advance of the login servers coming back up.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Thought. With the shared wallet in new patch there is no benefit to keeping drops/kegs/jugs of karma for alts.
    Might be worth at some point researching a guild karma buff and dropping it over a weekend along with a banner so we can maximise the benefit of converting jugs to karma freeing up more personal bank space.
    On the topic of banks, I couldn't access the second tier of guild bank to drop in wvw blueprints (golems!) and put in/ out potions (only ever really use then for Arah/ high end fracs). Only seemed to have access to top level though.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

These restrictions were set in place to keep strangers/very new people from taking out the valuable stuff. I think that we need to rethink this system and, as Hawks had mentioned once, also re-work the guild rank tiers. My idea would be to make stuff like potions available to all regular members and only have valuable items (10s+) in a more restricted vault. Blueprint donations are most welcome for the WvW events, so I guess we should make it so that everyone can put stuff into any tier.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    we try to keep a karma buff researched for use at the weekends when more people are online (so you get the double whammy, magic find & karma).

should organise a karma party though, perhaps in conjunction with Duke's southsun cove even.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._changes_from/

New gemstore item:
    "Bank space: Double-click to increase the maximum stack size of all bank collections by 250."

Also...something called "item stat changer".

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post

should organise a karma party though, perhaps in conjunction with Duke's southsun cove even.

Oh yes please my Mesmer is closed to 1million Karma again

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._changes_from/

New gemstore item:
    "Bank space: Double-click to increase the maximum stack size of all bank collections by 250."
    I know it's convenience, but why not use additional guild banks for stuff like this? Automatic withdrawal for crafting I guess?

Yes, that and the ability to one-click deposit collectables makes the bank collection far more convenient.

Lots of new transmutation stuff there, which makes me think that no wardrobe-style feature is in the pipeline for the foreseeable future.