Page 70 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 4329
    Mo money mo problems. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

I'm gonna see myself out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I couldn't believe my sister-in-law made 150g yesterday alone farming Deadeye Dunwell, but then i saw her account wallet!

Tyrone is right but I wonder if he has already seen this crazy deal: http://www.x4sdkga22bingo.celery

I made 70 gold today from Deadeye after figuring out the fight. That's too much money. Also what am I doing with my life?

Now that you're done, they should nerf the fight. :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Ouch. How much do you get per fight?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

About 30s. Ten per bag and five bags for four gambits. It's really brain-dead too. Empower outside, blink in, put down Wall of Reflection and blind him when he tries to use killshot. Most of the time he's dead before he can even blink away. You can do it again straight away once Wall of Reflection is about to come up again.

The gauntlet will only be available until patch day, so that's kind of like a nerf I guess.

Network Hub
    no wonder the price for gems is rising

Isn't the gauntlet sticking around until the first September update? Most of these festival games have stuck around for the full four weeks, even when there's been another patch in the meantime.

Edit: source: http://dulfy.net/2013/08/13/gw2-quee...l-september-3/
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 16-08-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Odd, but if they say so it must be true. I'm interested how they will handle the next living story update then, because it doesn't quite fit together. We'll see.

Edit: Oh... I get it now! This is going to be good.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 17-08-2013 at 06:06 PM.

This is nice: http://atyrianodyssey.com/gw2/hoelbrak/

I hadn't noticed lots of these details.

I am officially losing faith in the GW2 player population. Met a guy at the Queen's Gauntlet arenas doing Deadeye who complained that I had chosen "his" arena to do the same thing. Every cycle of him and me fighting once took literally less than a minute.

Eh, there will always be idiots. Hopefully this isn't an indication that the population is getting worse.

Jumping puzzles and mini dungeons will be some of the places to drop ascended crafting mats:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post2659664
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 20-08-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Always interesting to get some information on that. Not sure how I feel about the notion of giving new or better rewards for Dungeons or other areas to "make them more fun and rewarding". Dangling a carrot from a Dungeon ceiling won't make the area more fun for me if I found it boring to begin with. I'd rather see new permanent regions added, I miss the exploration aspect of the game's early days.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    I am officially losing faith in the GW2 player population. Met a guy at the Queen's Gauntlet arenas doing Deadeye who complained that I had chosen "his" arena to do the same thing. Every cycle of him and me fighting once took literally less than a minute.
    Hehe, just met a guy doing Deadeye while I was dead and asked him if he could res me. His answer? "Nope"

Later on, he complained in /m that all arenas are full and he can't insta-join and he was searching for an overflow. Another thing he said was - "If someone times out on Liadri I could've made 2 gold by that time"
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

I have seen similar comments on the official forums where people provide "profit calculations" to justify their anti-social behaviour. I feel the urge to troll.

Network Hub
    If you haven't already noticed, there is still a Humble Bundle going with EA/Origin games (with several also available for Steam). The average paid price is now at $4,82, so it might be worth taking a look sometime in the next 8 days.

On that note, I am now the proud owner of a spare copy of Battlefield 3. Perhaps I could make someone else happy with it? Better to gift the key than to leave it gathering virtual dust on my virtual desk; just give me a shout over the forum or in-game.

Just a heads-up: BF3 needs a pretty powerful PC to get the prettiest pictures. I'm not sure how well it can be adapted to lower settings though.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I was so very close to buying this before I realised I had absolutely no interest in BF3, MoH, deadspace or the sims and I own the rest already.

So tired of greybrown manshoots and darkdark corridor shoots.

Why did all the colour leak out to just a few games?

Vlupius, that's kind of you. Personally I am not very interested in military shooters, but maybe someone else would like to try it. Also, there is always the RPS Kindness Club.

Patch is live.