Page 73 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3142
    Hehe Duke they listened to my comments
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    The only thing that could redeem the Scarlet storyline is if the "eternal alchemy" element turns out to lead to something interesting. But really, at this point, how could anyone reasonably think that there's any substance to this?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I'd prefer it if she was a mesmer and brainwashed people into thinking she was the greatest mary sue that ever lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    Hehe Duke they listened to my comments
    About having a category to myself? Damn right!

Thank you to everyone who has posted on the finalist page to show their support for me. It does sort of look like I've recruited a party of bots but hey - votes are votes yo.

In regards to the short story: I know right? If you fancy a cringe, check out this feedback thread on the official forums.

This story is, by far, the best released until now, in my opinion.

I simply saw her as this comic book villain essentially much like the joker, but I see now this more grand idea or intention to her that makes for a much more interesting villain and I hope to see more from her.

But other threads in the same forum show a bit more of a... realistic standpoint.

As Scarlet is currently being shown off, I think that she’s poorly written. Her entire personal seems to be based off of a joker-complex where she’s trying to cause as much chaos as possible, but without an actual goal to it. Her personality’s one-dimensional so far, with no redeeming value and worse of all, no motivation to back her actions.
    Last edited by Krathor; 24-08-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    How is this weeks patch? Will have an evenings play when back from hols before next one, so which bit of the temporary content is worth playing?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Network Hub
    I'm getting a lot of crashes lately while trying to sell stuff on TP

*--> Crash <--*
    Assertion: Invalid parameters for GameWeb::CWebBrowser::BindSellItem
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    How is this weeks patch? Will have an evenings play when back from hols before next one, so which bit of the temporary content is worth playing?
    Well the last patch had some fun stuff, especially the guantlet imo.

This patch you can pretty much skip and not miss out on much.
    Story wise you can catch up anywhere easily as all that really happened was the scarlet reveal.

Content wise if you have 1 evening, ask someone to take you to scarlets playhouse (which is just a mini-instance reusing pavillion stuff).
    The invasions are just big zergy events and apparently they'll be sticking around with a lower frequency after the patch expires so you wont miss anything there.

And today I got a birthday present with a booster an exp scroll and a mini queen jemma
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Obscure Node
    Urg, reading that short story makes me feel bad for defending the character earlier in the week - I was hopeful there might be something else going on, but there just isn't, is there?

Network Hub
    Got exactly the same as Tweetiti

Network Hub
    For the story, some time ago we were discussing how Time Travel might actually come into play (probably as a deus ex machina). It just occurred to me that while I too find that mainly lazy and silly writing, time travel could be canon: the GW1 April's Fool events have a A.R.E.N.A. soldier in advanced armour and with a helicopter arriving from the far future. He claims that the Asura develop time travel "not for another 250 years", which is present-day GW2.

So while I don't like it - the writers might start using real time travel as a plot device.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

There's also that thing with the infinity ball from the Asura personal story, but that's just a small detail. If time travel really becomes a feature of the borked lump of writing that is the Living Story, I will officially quit the game.

What about this?

More alternative realities than time-travel.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Well, after the Pixar Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
    Seconded. Although I didn't read it all but instead just closed the browser window after reading the first two boxes. How do people come up with that rubbish?

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Can I just thank the mighty people of RPS for a cracking weekend of GW2 with banter, sarcasm, accompaniment, teachings and general camaraderie made it more than enjoyable. Pat yourself on the back people.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ty apricot. Hopefully I can indulge in the delights of Scarlets playhouse Sunday evening, if anyone interested in joining me.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

The playhouse can be pretty easily done solo if you have means to skip past the filler mobs. I was able to do the whole thing on my Thief without many problems and I am pretty bad at playing Thief. If you want some company though, I'll gladly join you.

The playhouse is really solo-friendly. You can skip all 'trash' mobs, and don't even need a lot of dps for Scarlet because she basically defeats herself ('but she she's so smart and all', d'oh). If you need help/company, I'll join (as Doctor Zappa or Blademancer Kinch).

Brace yourselves, the next update page is upon us: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-ga...ember-03-2013/

Ascended weapons are now a reality, sell your worthless Exotics, time to gear up!