Page 75 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3680
    Well I won GameSkinny's fashion contest folks! Huge thanks to everyone who voted for me.

The curator said that it was a tie between me and Rekahsevak - although the comments in the Most Unexpected category show votes in my favour by quite a margin. I can only think that voting closed just as the final votes for me came flooding in.

Still, I won... an art book? I'll probably end up giving it away anyway, but it's more about the pride of winning - right? I mean, it's like we have objectively proven that my outfit is acceptable to wear in public!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Well done Duke, it's all thanks to me I said they needed to create a category just for you and they did!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

It's good to see that your bribe to them paid off Tweet. ;D
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Congrats duke, a well deserved win.

I should have put my charr necro forward for the imposing category,he's way scarier than the finalists ^^

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    I mean, it's like we have objectively proven that my outfit is acceptable to wear in public!
    No, you didn't win the right to do that quite the opposite infact you crazy man
    Last edited by MonkeyMonster; 29-08-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: spacked up
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    I can't wait to see you IRL I mean I think they must have voted on your picture right?
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Insane! Well done Duke, and this with a last minute submission. Enjoy your rewards, they are well deserved.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    congrats, this art book, is it a book on fashioin by any chance?
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    No, you did win the right to do that quite the opposite infact you crazy man
    I wanted to say exactly the same thing, just with proper punctuation.

Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    I wanted to say exactly the same thing, just with proper punctuation.
    Dammit, I have not yet managed to fix my habit of saying negatives in my head but then missing the n't from the words when I type it.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

So, a Mini Mr. Sparkles just sold for ~700$ (526EUR) on Ebay. Mini collectors are going to rage.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru.../3#post2728884

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Ugh. Can't believe how stupid they've been with the Sparkles mini. Such obviously forseeable idiocy.

In other news, Robert Hrouda has left Anet. He was very active in the community, and an avid GW1 player apparently, so this seems like a loss.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    They had a few rare minis in GW1 also, if I recall. Some with limited editions, some with magazines etc. the rarity here may be more extreme, but what seems different is a large completionist mini collector section in the player base (I blame Pokemon) and a glaring gap in your bank tab if you don't have one. That and the TP of course.
    Shame about Hrouda, he seemed to care about gamers interests.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Sad and troubling news. He was one of the few developers/artists that were active in the Ranger subforums, I would guess that's not something easily replaced. Of course the thread is rife with speculations about the reasons for his departure, maybe some more reliable information on this will be available in time. Suffice to say that the game/team has lost a talented member. Hopefully this isn't indicative of the direction the development of the game is going into.

wow, 500 smackeroonies in real life though... that is a whale and no mistake - anet will be pissed it went on outside of its tp!

Probably not. It's not as if they are making money from it. But of course it is a missed opportunity to cram something nice into one of their horrible RNG boxes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Oh my...it's almost as if they've been weeding -- oops, I mean reading -- RPS comments threads.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Anyone having login issues? Apparently it is a problem several EU players are experiencing at the moment.

Yeah, can't login here either.