Page 90 of 206 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 4115
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Well to be fair levelling to 80 is fairly fast and you never have to grind to get there if you don't want to.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Dulfy preview: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...patch_preview/

"a lot longer than a normal explorable path" - that could go either way.

New nightmare weapons are tradable.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Hmm, I am at 30 on le necro and just bored of ever playing as I have to grind to get to where I want - lvl 80 and able to do all the things me norn can do...
    Agreed. My warrior sits around 35 and although it's fun playing it (it's ridiculously good in pve) I'd rather just have it lvl 80 so I can play with specs, do dungeons and not be 2shot in WvW.

LE @Skalpadda It's not that fast if you have limited playtime per day and you also enjoy playing other chars etc.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Being a lot longer will probably lead it to be the new least run exp path in the game :/

Depending on the length of it they probably could have chopped it up into multiple parts and put it in as a proper new dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    LE @Skalpadda It's not that fast if you have limited playtime per day and you also enjoy playing other chars etc.
    I meant in comparison to most MMOs out there. It certainly still is a significant chunk of time to invest.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Agreed. My warrior sits around 35 and although it's fun playing it (it's ridiculously good in pve) I'd rather just have it lvl 80 so I can play with specs, do dungeons and not be 2shot in WvW.
    Right, sounds like we need to go on a date together and do some levelin-up!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by Skalpadda View Post
    I meant in comparison to most MMOs out there. It certainly still is a significant chunk of time to invest.
    Ooooh, I see. Yeah, that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Right, sounds like we need to go on a date together and do some levelin-up!
    Bring flowers, my kitty likes flowers. And pointy things.

When? (Wed evening?)
    Last edited by noaru; 01-10-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Bring flowers, my kitty likes flowers. And pointy things.

When?
    Necro has pointy bits on hat, that'll do. If I am knackered and don't go round my friends tonight to scope out their loft we can initiate said plan!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quick question:

Which do we think is the least populated EU server?
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

The ordering in the "World Selection" screen changes all the time, which makes me think it's ordered by population. At the moment the lowest populated (if that's right) are Arborstone, RoS, Piken (!!!) and us. Vabbi and Fort Ranik are also Medium.

Gemstore now has an "Instant Trait Reset" kit for 70 gems. A one-time use item. Ridiculous -- they just need to make a build template feature.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Gemstore now has an "Instant Trait Reset" kit for 70 gems. A one-time use item. Ridiculous -- they just need to make a build template feature.
    Ouch˛, that's a kick to the ... kneecaps. So it is obviously possible to create an instant reset mechanic, nothing in the way of including a feature that had been included in GW1 before GW2 launched. Ridiculous indeed.

Hahahahahah, so knew this would happen for dungeoning! Just like I asked if it existed a few weeks back

Apologies again for losing my patience on mumble tonight; no excuse for that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Apologies accepted, let me know who had dared doing this to you and I'll send my minions after him/her . Hugs
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

So boss gets to 20% - first casualty. No problem, keep going. Shortly after, another one bites the dust. Still doable in 3 right?

Time passes agonizingly slow... boss gets to 5%, everything going well... but now the third hero dies. Nuke it hard nuke it good... someone is downed, they rally, boss gets closer to 1%... the fourth hero is downed, the fifth running around in complete panic.

Boss' HP bar is literally empty and he shields up, only Saph alive. Expletives fly in all directions. He runs to a hologram, takes it to 30%, boss jumps him, tosses him around and gets him down on the floor. With his last furious spam of downed-skill-number-one, Saph manages to kill the hologram, take down the shield on the boss, rally and deal the last bit of damage to the screams of delight of the other four corpses watching helplessly from afar.

Well done sir, that was an epic finish.

So boss gets to 20% - first casualty. No problem, keep going. Shortly after, another one bites the dust. Still doable in 3 right?

Time passes agonizingly slow... boss gets to 5%, everything going well... but now the third hero dies. Nuke it hard nuke it good... someone is downed, they rally, boss gets closer to 1%... the fourth hero is downed, the fifth running around in complete panic.

Boss' HP bar is literally empty and he shields up, only Saph alive. Expletives fly in all directions. He runs to a hologram, takes it to 30%, boss jumps him, tosses him around and gets him down on the floor. With his last furious spam of downed-skill-number-one, Saph manages to kill the hologram, take down the shield on the boss, rally and deal the last bit of damage to the screams of delight of the other four corpses watching helplessly from afar.

Well done sir, that was an epic finish.
    wow when is a cam recorder when you need it!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Ascended armor

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1njf9o/new_ascended_armor/

Can't be far away now if the skins are in. Skins look pretty bad -- though perhaps better with different dyes. I wonder if there'll be just one skin each for light/medium/heavy?
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 02-10-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Don't be hard on yourself, Saf, we'd just wiped with the boss on 5% and emotions were running high. I'm sure if you buy Tweeti a precursor all will be forgiven

now that its over I really enjoyed the run yesterday. Good challenge, new mechanics, teamwork. Not sure I'm brave enough for another run tonight though!
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Some of the screens linked further down that don't have atrocious dyes look okay, at least on females and sans helmets. Most likely won't be using any of them, though I'm curious how the medium armour will look on female asuras since I can't seem to find *any* armour that goes well with an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Don't be hard on yourself, Saf, we'd just wiped with the boss on 5% and emotions were running high. I'm sure if you buy Tweeti a precursor all will be forgiven .
    I like your style! I think I need to redo this path with Yargh as he hasn't done it yet so I'll volunteer for another run if anyone wants to try it.