Page 91 of 205 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 4099
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I hope you stacked up on Gossamer already...
    http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/19746
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    I like your style! I think I need to redo this path with Yargh as he hasn't done it yet so I'll volunteer for another run if anyone wants to try it.
    I will probably need to do it at some point...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    My wife is out tonight, so can run it again I'd a group needs +1 (though will cede my place to anyone who hasn't done it yet, they should get priority!) I must add a disclaimer that it was me that died with the boss on 1% leaving Saf on his own to prevent a wipe.
    Otherwise my engi could join you for your low level exploring, Monkey. Was that tonight?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    I hope you stacked up on Gossamer already...
    http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/19746
    Good thing I saw that rise coming, even if I have no intention of actually making any ascended armour for a long time to come.

Similarly, I don't think I'll be going back into TA aether for a while yet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Any idea why the gossamer price spike?

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Impending ascended armour.

And moreover the datamined skins, making everyone think that they're imminent.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ah sucks, only need to craft 1 more exotic for my mesmer. Guess I will be grinding for the last 7 bolts or whatever it requires to make a pair of gloves.

So in a way, I finally got two of the things I want: 1. retraits without the trainer 2. a medium non-trenchcoat armor (as in: doesn't clip with every weapon).
    Too bad I probably won't ever go for either one.
    GW2: Urraca Aldor

Activated Node
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does RPS have a guild on other servers as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Beardface View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does RPS have a guild on other servers as well?

99% play on Gunnar's Hold. There's a few people that represent and play on Gandara and some people that don't represent (so don't really play with us) scattered across multiple servers.

With guesting, you can be on another world, but you can join us for any PvE/PvP event. You can't come play WvW with us unfortunately, but maybe we can meet on the battlefield, where, of course, we shall gracefully slaughter you.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Quote Originally Posted by noaru View Post
    With guesting, you can be on another world, but you can join us for any PvE/PvP event. You can't come play WvW with us unfortunately, but maybe we can meet on the battlefield, where, of course, we shall gracefully slaughter you.
    Note that this is only true for EU servers -- you can't guest here if you're on an NA server.

Activated Node
    oh well, maybe I'll do some of that guest stuff at some point

Lucky drop from a BL chest today which will allow me to channel my inner Exigua ^^

Dem bags Sap.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Nice Saph, didn't even know there were endless versions.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    WP put up a video about the Marjory Delaqua story that came out a while back, which made me remember finding some unused lines of dialogue before the Clockwork Chaos update in the strings about a meeting between Rox, Braham and Marjory in which Marjory actually invites Braham to investigate Aetherblades that were spotted over the Caledon forest (and Rox has to go back to the Black Citadel first to ask permission to join, where she gets the task to bring a trophy from a lieutenant of Zhaitan while she's there).

Apparently there has been a change of plans in the living story department, since TA doesn't actually involve Marjory or Braham at all, but a whole lot of Lionguard.

My guess: they ran out of time to add any extra story instances, so just dropped those ideas. The last few updates have been light on that sort of thing -- I think that's one of the reasons that they've felt a little less impressive than previous releases. I'd like to think it's because they've been working on something bigger in the background, but hope is dangerous.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    but hope is dangerous.
    hope lead to broken dreams,
    broken dreams lead to frustration
    frustration leads to anger and well you know the rest

break the tp till they listen to you Saph.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Anger leads to hate.
    Hate leads to power.
    Power leads to more DPS...

or am I missing the point here?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet