Page 95 of 185 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3682
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Moneymaking tip: if you're done crafting ascended weapons, there's money to be made in crafting and then selling Spiritwood Planks and Deldrimor Steel Ingots:

http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/46736
    http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/46738
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Is there a way to know which server is planning to kill teqatl when?
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    I've killed him two days in a row on Desolation in the afternoons (and waiting for a 3rd attempt right now). Seems like they're pretty well organised most of the time. Beware of queues to get into the main server though.

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Can someone explain why rune of the pirate is not the most desired and expensive set to purchase?
    [6] 5% chance to summon a parrot
    I mean come on folks, get with the program
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Hehe, it is true Monkey. One of the reasons people stay away from those runes is that Mr. Parrot is treacherous and often aggros enemies at what is just the wrong time.

I think that it might be the first five bonuses that people are getting it for...notwithstanding the incredible appeal of a parrot!

fiendish - bar said treacherous Mr P, that it's actually a reasonable set of runes tbh.

wfh and having a little wander around - no one else in entire guild is on, feels very weird. Totally trashed the guild bank though and vomited in saphs room sorry. Someone let a bunch of cats into Apricots bed and well...
    Last edited by MonkeyMonster; 14-10-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    That's just where I keep my cats :3

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    fiendish - bar said treacherous Mr P, that it's actually a reasonable set of runes tbh.

wfh and having a little wander around - no one else in entire guild is on, feels very weird. Totally trashed the guild bank though and vomited in saphs room sorry. Someone let a bunch of cats into Apricots bed and well...
    I expect nothing else from you
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

CoF all done now with 4/4 But want more tokens for zerker gear for necro so grab when you're thinking on it please.
    Last edited by MonkeyMonster; 15-10-2013 at 09:10 AM.

I really like this -- changing small things without mentioning it. Much more like what the living world should be.

I'm sure the payoff will be underwhelming and Scarlet-related, but the anticipation is nice.

Edit: that_shaman also datamined this texture
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 15-10-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    There are what appear to be new healing skills in the files for a couple of classes.

-Water Spirit: Spirit. Summon a water spirit that grants nearby allies a chance to heal when attacking. Aqua Surge: Heal yourself and cause your water spirit to heal nearby allies.
    -Signet of Vampirism: Signet Passive: Siphon life from enemies that strike you. Signet Active: Mark an enemy. Allied players will steal life from that enemy.
    -Signet of the Ether: Signet Passive: Heal yourself based on the number of active illusions you control. Signet Active: Heal yourself and refresh all phantasm skill recharges.
    -Litany of Wrath: Meditation. Heal yourself. For a brief time, you heal each time you strike an enemy, based on a percentage of damage dealt.
    -A.E.D.:Gadget. Activate your A.E.D., enabling the system to heal you after a brief period of time. If your health drops below 1%, you are healed for a massive amount and your A.E.D. is deactivated.

Keep in mind these things are a work in progress and may or may not make it into the game in this form or another. Maybe there are more, but I'm too tired to look right now.

This looks quite promising and reminds me of the events preceeding the first Karka event (like that stranded whale in LA). Here's hoping for some interesting new content...

I will go and check out the lake as soon as I get home tonight.

Whoops spidy is broken but I came on to say that a plate of steak and asparagus was going quite cheaply on the tp for what it gains you stat wise in comparison to other items.

Have to say, I'm liking the visual breakdown of where your damage is caused by - good indicator to a necro for instance what bleed v other conditions v plain damage %'s. I can't use the new well activation as I am one of those that uses the mouse to select my skills but I like the premise. Seems this is a patch for more than just a little bit of temp content.

Like jumping into the cauldron too

edit:
    oh and I mentioned it last night but it wasn't a casual drop...
    http://www.gw2spidy.com/gem
    I'd be very interested to know why!
    Last edited by MonkeyMonster; 16-10-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Whoops spidy is broken but I came on to say that a plate of steak and asparagus was going quite cheaply on the tp for what it gains you stat wise in comparison to other items.

Have to say, I'm liking the visual breakdown of where your damage is caused by - good indicator to a necro for instance what bleed v other conditions v plain damage %'s. I can't use the new well activation as I am one of those that uses the mouse to select my skills but I like the premise. Seems this is a patch for more than just a little bit of temp content.
    I'm the same what we need now is a way to use the mouse on the well to hold it and drag it to release.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Seems a bit redundant to mess with mouse clicking when there already is a quicker and more comfortable way to activate skills.

Not sure I understand where the benefit of that option would be. Clicking is so slow compared to hotkeys that the one click you would save by drag + drop probably won't speed things up a whole lot. It's actually quite painless to rebind hotkeys, thereby creating a comfortable setup for you to use and just accustom yourself to press the buttons.

Nothing to say against more variety of course but as I said above, I don't really see the benefit.

Edit: Back to the LS - This thread has some more information/speculation about the upcoming patch. Several developers have already commented in this thread (and on the first page!). The OMG-please-no-more-Scarlett-paranoia is running high too.

Favourite quote from the thread:

Yeah like Scarlet trying to land her Aetherblade ship at the krait obelisk then suddenly her ship is struck by some krait magic and she just dies randomly. A krait then walks by Scarlet’s corpse and wears her wig.
    Last edited by Squiz; 16-10-2013 at 11:23 AM.

tis funny that you call it quicker and more comfortable... when (if you think about it) if it was for both of us - do you think we'd still do it that way? Horses for courses - it was totally instinctive for me to use my mouse that way and I see using lots of keys as actually a bit weird. It is always been odd to hear the mahoosive levels of clicking for Yaarghs keyboard when he plays - I can now begin to understand why but that is not my way to play.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I too click a lot of skills, though I realise that keyboard is faster and more efficient and am trying to train myself out of it for higher end content. I can get away with it for open world play, but some builds are better than others. If I need to use AOE targetting (esp my necro or ele) it can be a pain though.
    In my defense I am old and my fingers dont work so fast any more.
    Tried new AOE options yesterday. Was great for my engi, but swapping back to my warrior I forgot to change and I hated it.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet