Page 98 of 205 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 4100
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    I am a cheeky sod at times so bluntly asked but others might have more restraint
    That's the reason I usually keep the materials you're sending me for myself and buy a cheap rare off of the TP. Have you never wondered why you're doing so little damage?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    That's the reason I usually keep the materials you're sending me for myself and buy a cheap rare off of the TP. Have you never wondered why you're doing so little damage?
    FIENDISH! *shakes fist* why I oughta...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    New official website pics:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...icial_website/

One's called "Krait Obelisk Shard"
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

• Added 20 Empyreal Fragments as a daily account reward for completing the Mad King Tower jumping Puzzle as a subsequent reward after first time completion.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    • Added 20 Empyreal Fragments as a daily account reward for completing the Mad King Tower jumping Puzzle as a subsequent reward after first time completion.
    It's like when a game show host shows the prize to a losing contestant with here's what you could have won...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Or like bullseye, where the top prize fluctuated between a cutlery set or a speedboat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by apricotsoup View Post
    Or like bullseye, where the top prize fluctuated between a cutlery set or a speedboat.
    You mean 2 blues or a precursor?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Saph, your PM inbox is full!
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Looks interesting and it looks like they're wrecking quite a large part of the zone for this. Very close to Lion's Arch as well. Now let's just hope the actual content is cool.

Network Hub
    Call me pessimistic, but the big thorny roots and that slogan scream "Scarlet!" to me. I really hope I'm wrong here, because the rest seems interesting enough - Krait are a pain to fight, but they are quite a cool civilization.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

"A toxic seed has been sown" is ominous in that regard, because it's similar to what they said for Twilight Assault. But hoping against hope that it's not Scarlet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Although it is all in Queens realm not somewhere else so likely scarlet connected... Boo
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    It's Faolain.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    It's Faolain.
    That sounds like it could be Scarlett's second name. It is her second name, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    It's Faolain.
    That'd be worse. Not as bad as say.... Trahuhuhurne tho.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    No, that's Briar.

Faolain is the leader of the Nightmare Court who was driven out of Twilight Arbor. This is just the continuation of ArenaNet combining a monster faction with a racial enemy.

Then again, both of Aetherblades and Molten Alliance are asssociated with Scarlet, so I don't know.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    It's probably going to turn out that she's an avatar of a god/dragon.

That'd be the only way to explain just how mary sue she is.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm keeping positive (yes it is me, honest). The Caithe/Faolain/Nightmare court bits are the only bearable bits of the Destiny's edge story (ok Eir is ok - it's Logan, Rylock and the annoying Asura one I don't care for at all), so if it continues that theme I'll be happy. Particularly as the new TA path nudged that storyline forward marginally. Fingers crossed for no Scarlet, and hoping it's a permanent instance / new dungeon as well as the changes to the zone...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    I don't object to Scarlet on principle - if they can do something interesting with her rather than just have her turn up to cackle a bit and shout nonsense I'd be fine with that.

Also, can someone explain the Trahearne hate to me? I found him rather dull during the personal story and he certainly isn't a character that leaves any lasting impression, but every time I see him mentioned on the internet it's as if he did something unspeakable to half the player base. Then again I never understood why people hated so much on Carth in KotOR back in the day so perhaps I just have a soft spot for dull characters.