Guild Wars 1 and expansions 50% on Steam

Here, and if you have the base and want one of the expansions, I belive they all are discounted: http://store.steampowered.com/app/29620/

Didn't post on the GW1 weekly just in case someone wanted the games but wasn't interested in regular play.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sale Finished now, but still available direct from NCsoft at : http://store.guildwars.com/store/gw/...ctID.305600000
    13 for platinum edition which is everything you need. Thx for pointing out, hawks

edit: ignore this, as it doesn't contain factions or nightfall
    Last edited by Xanadu; 08-09-2014 at 09:05 AM.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Network Hub
    Isn't platinum just the first campaign and EotN? You would still need the two other campaigns.
    Steam: Crux

Yes, Platinum isn't the whole bundle, just one campaign and the expansion. I'd really really recommend getting Factions and Nightfall as well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Apologies for misleading anyone, I made the mistake of assuming NCSoft were in some way logical in their naming policies, rather than just being a bunch of money grabbing muppets.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

I was tempted to buy them, but I'd throw about 10 quid for the whole deal, not more. It is a bloody old game and the fact that they're still selling bits and pieces of it separately pisses me off. "Money grabbing muppets" indeed Ohara.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.