Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    When you look at the "long run" for anything, it is easy. Even (effectively) random games like Tetris look insanely easy when the person playing is an expert.
    And the problem comes with the fact that while its hard (for some) to run through the Undead Burg the first time, after that it is kinda simple and after the third run through you can possibly be given a map and mark the exact points where a hollow zombie will be standing. My issue with it is its predictability, where in something like Stalker you can guess where some things will appear, but that third time you visit the hospital in Pripyat and suddenly come face to face with a pack of Monolith / 3 bloodsuckers etc... is a bit less predicable.
    Not saying Dark Souls is easy or bad, its just not as hard as people make it out to be. If there was a level where things were a little more unpredictable and almost (note: ALMOST) bordered on unfair it would be worth that much. Is there a stretch of the game anywhere that is entirely optional that borders on insanity?

Scumbag, why are you interested in proving that this game is easy?

For an expert, the game is easy. But it is hard to get to that point.

Not saying this game is easy, its just not as hard as people made it out to be.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    Not saying this game is easy, its just not as hard as people made it out to be.
    Well nothing is hard once you know what you're doing, all it requires is concentration. I'd say Dark souls demands a high degree of dedication.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes....