Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harhis23 View Post
    Well, for me it is essential. Not only in creating items but it also helped me in my level progression. Plus the XP I gain when I fully level up a certain crafting discipline, that really means a lot to me.
    Well I can't argue if you insist that crafting experience was essential to you. Personally I found myself levelling up well ahead of the zones I was in. In fact once I hit 80 and headed to the Ruins of Orr and some light WvW, I was probably making a levels worth of experience every 3 or 4 hours (citation needed but it sure feels that way) and there are still a mass of lower level zones I haven't completed or even visited. My storyline is sitting around the low 50s so I have to get back to that, but I'm currently intent on gearing-up my warrior and there is simply no way that personally crafting anything is going to work out cheaper than using the TP, except for the absolute high-end stuff which I probably won't be looking at for a long time, if ever.

Oh Shelter's Gate in Cursed Shore has a regular defend the outpost event that's packed full of spider under the bridge - good spot for high-end venom.

I think you're talking to a spammer, frightlever. His posts have been either hilariously off the mark or very very general in nature to the point where they only contain a sliver of relevant information.

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    I think you're talking to a spammer, frightlever. His posts have been either hilariously off the mark or very very general in nature to the point where they only contain a sliver of relevant information.
    I'll talk to anyone, me. I'm affable.

Kinda appropriate to have a spammer in a GW2 thread. Gold farmers are getting out of control in-game.

Bots are a nuisance, yes. Especially after Arenanet has announced to take action against them on several occasions and you still encounter the same rascal everytime you log on. I usually equip a few of them with awesome firework powers (get some fireworks from Radarr Boommaker at Meatoberfest and drop them on freshly slain enemies, bots will eventually pick 'em up) and move on.