Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sorry to post on such a short notice, but! My internet connection is really unreliable at the moment. If it is ok with everyone, I would offer my slot to someone else - I really don't want to mess things up halfway through the dungeon.
    Forum janitor in training.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Looking for people to do some dungeon running this week, tried with a random group and it didn't go very well.
    any dungeon, any day (except today and Wednesday)

I might be up for something spontaneously, I still need my 3 (or 5?) dungeon runs for the monthly achievement. Story mode or explorable mode, it's all the same to me, really.

Edit: Argh, just remembered that I also have to do a few more fractal runs. Anyone willing to do some level 1 or 2 stuff?

I've got my fractals for the month, but willing to help out with that. Need the dungeons for my monthly as well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I'd be up for some dungeoning this week. Particularly looking to run story modes of Sorrow's Embrace, Citadel of Flame and Crucible of Eternity soon if anyone's interested...?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    I'd be up for some dungeoning this week. Particularly looking to run story modes of Sorrow's Embrace, Citadel of Flame and Crucible of Eternity soon if anyone's interested...?
    Very good, I still haven't played Embrace story mode with my main character. I'd also be interested in doing some runs through Honour of the Waves in explorable mode. If someones is experienced in running that dungeon, please share your wisdom or consider coming along.

Network Hub
    Yeah, I'd also be interested in dungeons, especially story modes.

I still need to do Story modes of CoF & CoE. I'm on lvl 5 of Fractals also, and I'm always up for Explorable modes of the others.
    GW2: Malfious - Elementalist

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Very good, I still haven't played Embrace story mode with my main character. I'd also be interested in doing some runs through Honour of the Waves in explorable mode. If someones is experienced in running that dungeon, please share your wisdom or consider coming along.
    HotW exp paths 2 and 3 are a bit of a pain because of underwater combat. Not impossible, just a pain. Path 1 is all ground combat though, and is not too bad.

cool, so anyone around tomorrow evening; about 7pm GMT we could do CofE story mode since everyone seems to need it & the armour looks cool.

That could well work; although slightly later (7:30 ish) would be best for me. Hopefully the dungeon will be open and we won't have to do the pre-event.

Quick thank you to the group that took on the Fractals with me yesterday evening. We got the Ice (really nice), Swamp (really not nice at all), and Colossus (nice again) Fractal. I learned that the Mossman is a big tosser, that you can beat Fractals with less than 5 players (no surprise to some maybe, I was very happy when we finally managed to release the Colossus), and that coordination via chat is much harder than using Mumble.

OK, 7.30 at CofE entrance.

Sorry about tonight... I totally forgot about the dungeon run and haven't logged in at all today :x
    GW2: Malfious - Elementalist

I could use eight hands to finish my personal story by killing Zhaitan, so if anyone is interested let's work out a time and date.

Yes, I'm almost up to that as well. I'll get the previous couple of missions done soon so I come join to show Zhaitan the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfious View Post
    Sorry about tonight... I totally forgot about the dungeon run and haven't logged in at all today :x
    No problem, we picked up a couple of randoms and had a good run anyway.

Time is quickly running out for me to get my monthly, so I propose to do a fast(ish) run of CM today at 6.30 if anyone is interested. I have to be out of the house by 7.30; hence the early start time.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    No problem, we picked up a couple of randoms and had a good run anyway.

Time is quickly running out for me to get my monthly, so I propose to do a fast(ish) run of CM today at 6.30 if anyone is interested. I have to be out of the house by 7.30; hence the early start time.
    I'm in. Is that 6:30 GMT?

indeed it is. see you then.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Yes, I'm almost up to that as well. I'll get the previous couple of missions done soon so I come join to show Zhaitan the door.
    Cool, my main character is Aya Spix and I'm up for it from 8 PM all the week most weeks.