Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking EDGE OF THE MISTS - Saturday 16th August - 6PM BST (GMT+1) - MEET IN-GAME!

Hello there!

I'm Duke and I certainly hope you're a member of [RPS]. If not, geeeeeeeeetttttttttt outttttt!

For everyone else, welcome! I've been guild leader for over four weeks and many of you will know that our officers rotate the mantle between us every three months. This means that I have under two months as Horace's mouthpiece, and I won't let that go to waste!

As it happens, I was consulting with the Endless Bear just the other day and he said 'crikey mate, why don't you take that there guild to Edge of the Mists and have a whale of a time?'

So yes, Edge of the Mists - the WvW map. We're going in on Saturday the 16th of August, 6PM British Summer Time - which is currently on GMT+1. I think most of Europe is just adjusted to be an extra hour ahead anyway.

Hopefully it won't be shit. We'll do fun things that usually aren't seen in that map, like using golems; I still have an absolute truckload left over from the last WvW event. I'm just leaving this open to [RPS] members for now and if we get wiped by enemy zergs too much we can just switch to normal WvW.

So who's down? It's a little different to the usual wub-wub but I'm sure we can make it fun. Plus, there's sure to be a lot of loot - even if we resort to farming the Aetherblades on the centre in shame.

We'll meet on Mumble and in-game. We'll find a map on the hour and then taxi people in using the party system. Unfortunately, I think you will only be able to join us if your home server is Gunnar's Hold.

No level requirements - just rock up.

Questions and thread bumps are welcomed below, as always.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    WOOHOO I can turn up Count on me
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Sounds intriguing - you *should* be able to join if you're the same colour as we are...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Network Hub
    You applaud the revival of Different-Game-Night, yet immediately announce an event of your own! Still, Commander Vlupius and his friends are at your service.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Bwhahaha. Well Different-Game-Night can still take place after EotM!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Unfortunately, I think you will only be able to join us if your home server is Gunnar's Hold.
    People can join us even if they're not on the same server as us, as long as they are on EU. But to participate in our zerg, they will have to be the same color as us.
    "This won't end well."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sorry Duke. Sounds awesome but will be settling into cocktails by the pool around then as off on hols next weekend...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Well Ohara, we'll be DRINKING THE BLOOD OF ENEMY SERVERS.

So swings and roundabouts.
    Guild Wars 2:

you should update the event thread! Gotta spam everyone
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Pssssh shows how much you check it!
    Guild Wars 2:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I may not be able to make all of this but I'll try to pop in for a bit.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Pssssh shows how much you check it!
    pUT SOME FIREWORKS AND STARS AROUND IT

Splendid, I'm in.

Looks like I can't make it. Get loot bags, lots and lots of loot bags.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Either that or we'll make those loot bags, Aliss.
    Guild Wars 2:

This is tonight, yo!
    Guild Wars 2:

so excited

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    BAM BAM BADADADAMAADADADAMAMAMAMMAMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes, that does mean I will also be attending. In a hat to confuse people too MWAHAHAHHAHA
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

"No level requirements" ...
    All right errybody, lets create ourselves some nice level 1 alts and rock the EotM like never before!
    Usually running one of my "Moonspell" norns.

Network Hub
    Will try and make it bit later on
    GW2: fersumengin, Ulstermen
    Planetside 2: Fersumengin, (VS) Fersumengine (NC)
    Steam: RNC100
    Wildstar: Fersumengin
    Battlenet: rnc100 1317