Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 78 of 78
  1. #61
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    356
    Anyone having issues launching Planetside 2 it just crashes for me after the latest patch, I have validated the files and still it crashes at launch.

  2. #62
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,053
    Squad has been created and is public.

    Join "Rock, Planet, Beta: Tuesday night aseemble" from the squad list. If you need an outfit invite, ask the lovely squad members. I'll be in game again a bit later.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

  3. #63
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by byteCrunch View Post
    Anyone having issues launching Planetside 2 it just crashes for me after the latest patch, I have validated the files and still it crashes at launch.
    Check the post in the PS2 forums on antivirus and firewalls.

    Back in the techtest I had to fiddle with my Comodo firewall to get it working. The same problem seems to be rearing its head again.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

  4. #64
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Check the post in the PS2 forums on antivirus and firewalls.

    Back in the techtest I had to fiddle with my Comodo firewall to get it working. The same problem seems to be rearing its head again.
    I am using Comodo so that could be it, thanks for the tip. Redownloading it anyway, should only take 10 minutes.

  5. #65
    Lesser Hivemind Node Gorzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    782
    Damn, turns out I can't play today either.

  6. #66
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    67
    I'm not finding the Squad or anyone who can give me a RPS Outfit invite.
    I'm Evanzan (VS on EU1, obv).
    If anyone online reads this can they drop me an invite.

  7. #67
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,169
    I dunno. My game is totally weird since last patch. Performance is worse then before, the whole social stuff doesn't wok anymore (out of the few things that worked, now I can't even /w and joining squads only works 1/3 of the time, people in friends list go on and offline although they dont...) and I can no longer see tracers/bullets/explosions.
    I think I have to put it aside for one or two patches until this stuff works again.

  8. #68
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Had fun tagging along with you guys. (Fenne) Hopefully by next time ill have a working mic.

  9. #69
    Administrator Rossignol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    249
    Can we get a platoon together tonight? (Thursday 20th?)

  10. #70
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    67
    What time tonight, Jim? 8pm again?

    Also, is anyone else have a problem with the quality of in-game Voice Comms?
    When playing on Tuesday night the voice quality was appalling, I couldn't understand what folk were saying.
    In comparison, the same people on Mumble sounded absolutely fine.

  11. #71
    I'm in for tonight!

    StrangerVS

  12. #72
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Evanzan View Post
    What time tonight, Jim? 8pm again?

    Also, is anyone else have a problem with the quality of in-game Voice Comms?
    When playing on Tuesday night the voice quality was appalling, I couldn't understand what folk were saying.
    In comparison, the same people on Mumble sounded absolutely fine.
    Tell them to reduce their mic volume in the settings. In most cases that helps after some filddling around. The default value is just wrong for most people.

    Cant play today though. Sad(war)face :(

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Evanzan View Post
    When playing on Tuesday night the voice quality was appalling, I couldn't understand what folk were saying.
    Don't worry, that gibberish was just my english.

    StrangerVS

  14. #74
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Evanzan View Post
    Also, is anyone else have a problem with the quality of in-game Voice Comms?
    When playing on Tuesday night the voice quality was appalling, I couldn't understand what folk were saying.
    In comparison, the same people on Mumble sounded absolutely fine.
    If you go to the communications tab you should be able to set recieve volume per squad member.

    If someone is coming across distorted, try turning it down PS2 has a habit of garbling audio if the internal volume is set too high (regardless of how loud or not it is to your own ears).

    Edit: If work goes well, I will probably be around tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

  15. #75
    What time are we thinking, if it does happen that is? Perhaps an announcement in the steam group if/when it happens.

  16. #76
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks all for the feedback regarding voice comms, will try altering the individual volumes.
    Maybe see (and hopefully hear) some of you later on.

  17. #77
    Activated Node SeanybabeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Southend, UK
    Posts
    57
    Seanybabes - VS EU1.

    Feel free to add :)

  18. #78
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    178
    I'm also going to busy.

    I've sent you an invite SeanybabeS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •