Rock, Paper, Shotgun - The BF3 Platton

Sorry for being so un-original with the name, but for once it feels just about right to just stick with the original RPS meaning :D

Now to the matter at hand! I looked around the social forum (4-5 pages back) and didn't find any BF3 activity... So i decided to create a platoon for anyone who's interested in playing together, since the game (like basically any other multiplayer game) is much better when played with friends or even just friendly people.

Now i know that EA are evil, that DICE suck and are abusing us with the 9000 DLCs/expansions that they are releasing... But i don't care, i've already bought the original BF3+B2K, some friends pre-ordered the Armored Kill expansion for my b-day... So like it or not, i am stuck with having the game. It seems like it will be around for a while too, and the next expansions might be worth the 10 bucks. Anyways, the game is still fun, and if anyone would like to play together go ahead and apply for the platoon - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5391753400654/ (hope the link works).

Please post in this thread only about the platoon or other organised BF3 play. Keep the actual game discussions to the other forum and appropriate thread. :)

P.S. I am Lyesainer on there.
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Just so you know:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5240991405978/

RPS have a BF3 server [i believe.It's never used] Two EU platoons, an american platoon..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Oh... doh.

Well, i guess i will apply to one of those then. Hope someone's active.
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

I haven't played much BF3 since the month CQ came out so I'm feeling very rusty...(and everyone else in public games seems to be seriously, intimidatingly good now).
    But I'll be back in this week for Armored Kill if anyone wants to team up for some fun with tanks. I don't have much free time before next weekend but I should be on from about 9pm (UK) for an hour or two most nights this week. Add me on Origin: Colonel_J (with RPS clantag).

Think i added you... Origin is weird.
    --

I would also like to get into this...
    Am a complete noob though!

Same nick as here...